VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have used DVD2DVDr for a long time to do my backups, initial rip with DVDdecrypter. Here as of late I have started having an issue that I don't know the source. Just after AVIsynth does it's thing the program stops and the error says "file not found" but it doesn't say what file. The last 2 movies to do this were "The Cronicles of Narnia" and "Casanova". It doesn't happen often but it is getting more frequent. Is there something that DVDDecryptor is missing? Am I going to have to find a "new" backup method? I really like this method as the PQ is excellent on my home theatre system. Things like Shrink show to much pixelazation for my taste.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    PLEASE read our sticky topics:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=283172

So rip first with LATEST LATEST LATEST DVDfab decrypter and then try DVD2DVDr.
    Quote Quote  
  3. OK, I did as you suggested and used DVDFabDecryptor instead. I still get the same error and it is when it chages to do the 3:2 Pulldown. It ends with a "file not found error". CCE is finishing the encode. Could it be a corrupted file in DVD2DVDr itself? I have looked for a newer version but I cannot read German and the English website hasn't been updated in ages.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just uninstall and/or delete all of the programs that you are currently using, then reinstall them all. That should replace any file that any of your apps is trying to access.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!