VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all, first question on the boards,

I'm new to making videos in Vegas 6.0, and I have made a few successful videos in the past, and had an issue with the audio. For some reason when I go into the custom rendering options, I can select the Divx video format just fine, but when I choose the audio format, under Mpeg-3, it is only letting me select a 56Kbit/s option. I would like to have a 128Kbit/s rate, and was wondering how this is possible, whether it be via plug-ins or downloads or whatever.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have templates for up to 320kbps CBR, as well as 3 VBR templates if I choose to render mp3 as standalone audio, however as with you I can only go up to 56kbps if I choose it as part of a Divx encode. That said, if you install LAME you can go up 320 inside Divx from Vegas. It must be the same licensing issue that sets the same limit for WMP out of the box.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote