VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Ok im using this guide
    https://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=225951

and this is the script i saved

LoadPlugin("C:\pgfilters\Convolution3d.dll")
    avisource("C:\jskko.avi")
    SeparateFields()
    odd=SelectOdd.Convolution3D (0, 32, 128, 16, 64, 10, 0)
    evn=SelectEven.Convolution3D (0, 32, 128, 16, 64, 10, 0)
    Interleave(evn,odd)
    Weave()
    DoubleWeave.SelectOdd()
    ConvertToYUY2(interlaced=true)

i switched the converttoRGB and to what it is now and when i try to open it in windows media player i get the error about extensions then this show on screen

convolution supports yuy2 color format only
    c:\sokkotest.avs, line 4

what am i doing wrong
    help
    Quote Quote  
  2. The error message is telling you that you need to ConvertToYUY2 before you call Convolution3D. Move the ConvertToYUY2 line to just before the SeparateFields() line.
    You may need to put the ConvertToRGB back at the end depending on what encoder you are feeding to.
    "Shut up Wesley!" -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Buy My Books
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ok thanks gadgetguy i got it to work im up to the part in the instructions where i did the Import frameset as trims from that screan do i just hit save and open in cce and encode? Is is the encoding part of the cce (when i open that avs file in cce) where the filters are applied

In other words where does the cleaning solution get applied lol
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi-

After you have the script the way you think you want it, save it, and then test it out by opening it in VDub(Mod) or WMP to check if there's an error message and to scroll around to make sure everything's OK.

If it's OK, drag it into the CCE window and right-click on it to access the CCE settings.

For CCE you only want ConvertToYUY2(interlaced=true), and nothing about RGB. And yes, the filters you applied in your script will get encoded that way in CCE.
    Quote Quote