VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello all,

I was attempting to create a compilation of 5.1 DVD Audio disc based on the numberous titles that's available (Sheryl Crow-Globe Sessions/Sting-Brand New Day/ Entire REM catalogue/ Depeche Mode/ Bjork ...etc).

I ripped the audio/video files using DVD Shrink which allows me to choose the audio format, and track. I then tried to combine the tracks into a DVD Audio disc by using TMPGenc DVD Author. But all I got after authoring was a series of pictures/slides without ANY audio at all ? I tried converting the audio into AC3 but same results still.

Any advice ?? I would really really love to have a demo disc like this

Thanks in advance!
    Stan
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You could just combine them with DVD Shrink in reauthor mode
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Silly me !! Actually forgot that DVD Shrink does compile too ...Just one question, no menus ?? I was actually having this BIG idea of incorporating a DTS and a 5.1 video section too
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    what exactly do you want to create: a DVD AUdio or Audio DVD?
    Quote Quote  
  5. DVD Audio demo disc with a compilation of all the 5.1 surround songs from those titles available out there. I tried creating with DVD Shrink, yes, it works, but it doesnt have a menu. I was also hoping to incorporate to DTS and a 5.1 music video section into the disc ...I know, I seems a little ambitious .. Your advice would be much appreciated. Thx !
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Very few authoring programs offer DTS support. TDA certainly doesn't. If you want to mix and match and make menus, I would

1. Use DVD Shrink to isolate the scenes you want
    2. Rejig to demux them into audio and video streams
    3. DVD Lab Pro to assemble them back into a single disc, as it is one of the few to support DTS

If DVD author supports DTS you might be able to use it instead.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote