VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ...and yeah, people who solicit money in these forums should definately be ripped a new *******.

2. BTW, the next time you want to create a new "standard", make sure that the name ("Rainbow Book" in this case) isn't already taken up by something else!!

http://www.minidisc.org/ieee_paper.html

Regards.
    Michael Tam
    w: Morsels of Evidence

3. can you give us a new download link, you need some creditability

4. Hi ShiZZZon or is Sean Madison,

I emailed you a few times and posted replies a few times but I still didn't receive a copy of your NEW Rainbook Standard Movie Form.

I haven't changed my email address so you can still send it

Cheerz

5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am not surprised in the least. Long live multipass VBR, mpeg-2 and 3-CD encodes!

6. Whatvever happened to this new Rainbow Standard then ?

7. Well you know what they say don't you.... At the end of the rainbow you'll find a crock of "something"

8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ahh! What a coincidence! I was telling shizzzon about rainbows rainbows earlier.

9. u know I only just read that post. What a weird coincidence!!!

10. :-? sean madison i have been watching you and i do not like what i am seeing. you boost that you are all knowing and seeing in this world of ripping and backing up our dvds to what ever format pleases us then you come along with your head held high and then boost that you have done it again by coming up with a new standard have we seen this has there been any takers as you said you were going to sell this template i say no on all counts you have not shown us anything new and if you did i say this that you proberly took someone else's template and modified it to your own preferences and then called it your own (thieving full of shit i say) then you give the moderator's on this site grief and slag them off but if anyone need slagging off it is you shizzon as these moderators and helpers do help and give lots off very good advice to all that ask.so the first thing i suggest you do is change part off your name to shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon to incorparate the boring part off yourself. now i say get a life stop bugging us and dont come back we dont want you or any of new standard /calc or any thing else you may be thinking of getting off him and if you want to reply shizzzzzzzzzzzzyarn please do