VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 04jacksont
    Hi I Have Converted My AVI Files 2 DVD With AVI2DVD and it has created a folder callled Avi2dvd_temp and this is were my files are. I Have a the files but they are all separated into seperate parts like into chapter does anybody know have i can merge them back into my dvd all in 1 so that its just one big file but .dvd so i can ripp it plz p.s i have dvd decrypter n dvd shrink thanks
    If they are in like .VOB and .BUFs and such, they are already "ripped" so to speak. You don't need either as it's not encrypted like commercial DVDs.

If that's NOT what you meant... I guess you'll need to explain to us with a screenshot of what you're seeing in your folder.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    can i add 13-15 avi files of 350 mb each to add them in one single dvd so i can watch all the tv series from one dvd through dvd player not computer
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can, but I'd suggest you stay below 2-3 hours of video / DVD-5 if video quality is at all on your list of requirements.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    isnt they a way to break the limit of this 2-3 hours with good quality.

i just want to add the files with same quality and audio sound of its original avi.

12 avi with 350 mb each someway to just convert what size and quality it is just to dvd without changing anything or just aspect ratio.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No. Expect 3-4 times as big files when you convert your regular DivX/XviD AVI to DVD compliant mpg, and want to keep the original quality. Using that rule of thumb, 4-5 episodes/single layer disk is what you should go for. Or get a DVD player that plays them as is (DivX/XviD capable player) and just burn them as data files to a DVD-5.
    Or define "good quality" lower than I (and most) do.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    well when they will be available here i will, until than i will keep on looking as u see here in my country ppl are putting all or some of the tv series in one single dvd (dvd format) like i have a tv series season 1 (eps 01-15) in one dvd and nice quality too watch like if i download 300 mb files size one.

anyway thx u for helping
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you reduce the quality to VCD specs, you can fit 6-7 hours to a DVD-5 - That's possibly what you're looking for. If so, use TMPGEnc (free to use for mpeg1/VCD), encode to mpg1 (using the VCD template), then author with TMPGEnc DVD Author (free 30 day trial available).

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hallo. I used the programm and it shows this:

[0:01:55] AVI2DVD Started !
    [0:02:07] Type mode : Avi Input
    [0:02:07] Output : Dvd
    [0:02:07] Encoder Selected : QuEnc
    [0:02:07] Start demuxing the AudioStream No.1 ...
    [0:03:02] Demuxing of the selected audio finished successfully ! [C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Τα έγγραφά μου\Η μουσική μου\Limewire\Φάκελος\Avi2dvd_temp\Extracted_Audio. mp3 83531640 Bytes]
    [0:03:02] Starts Audio correction ...
    [0:03:41] Audio Fixed successfully ! [C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Τα έγγραφά μου\Η μουσική μου\Limewire\Φάκελος\Avi2dvd_temp\Fixed_Audio01.mp 3 83531768 Bytes]
    [0:03:41] Starts Mp3->Ac3 convertion ...
    [0:03:45] Audio converted in Ac3 successfully ! [C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Τα έγγραφά μου\Η μουσική μου\Limewire\Φάκελος\Avi2dvd_temp\AudioStream 1 MP3 2CH.ac3 -1 Bytes]
    [0:03:45] Job NOT Done. There are warnings ... Find at the log file the 0 byte generated file to focus where exactly the problem appears
    [0:03:45] All Jobs Done !!!

What ia happening?
    *Τα έγγραφά μου/Η μουσική μου/Φάκελος is the Folder where I saved it
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I always get "Interface not supported!"
    can anyone help me??
    I tried a lot of AVI files, always the same...
    ty
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok i wanted to ask would the dvd still work properly if i click go without cliking on make a menue page will it sitll work properly i don want to make a menue page
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Absolutely - I use Avi2Dvd all the time and I don't need a self-made menu when I just want the main movie.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    [quote="stewiegriffin711"]Absolutely - I use Avi2Dvd all the time and I don't need a self-made menu when I just want the main movie.[/quote
    hey thanku sooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You're very welcome.

And also, welcome to Videohelp.com.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by stewiegriffin711
    You're very welcome.

And also, welcome to Videohelp.com.
    thankuuuuuu again!!!
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    erm how long does it take for it to complete nw its been 7 hours already for me but it sitll hasnt finished :'(
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    how long does it take
    As it's all dependent on CPU speed, and you haven't filled it in, in your hardware profile - Impossible to tell.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mats.hogberg
    how long does it take
    As it's all dependent on CPU speed, and you haven't filled it in, in your hardware profile - Impossible to tell.

/Mats
    oh i dont know it thats why but its bene 7 hours now and then it says ..another 5 hours now :'( ..does anyone know a faster program please
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Different programs will only make a few percent this way or that, while CPU speed is what really makes some difference.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Different programs will only make a few percent this way or that, while CPU speed is what really makes some difference.

/Mats
    ermm so im sorry im only 15 years old os i dotn really know what CPU is ..is there anything i can do to make it faster ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    CPU Central Processing Unit (part of a computer system)
    The "brain" of your computer. The speed of the "brain" is what affects encoding/conversion time.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i mean only like 10 mins of the movie has beenn completed i really want to sue this software ..and make a dvd iv been trying for months now ..but i cannot wait a whole day for this to be doen surley there must be another way around
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well, the fastest encoder is CCE, but that costs (lots of) money.
    If you read the guide, you'll see
    You will need:

the movie, in AVI format (usually about 700 MB or so)
    the subtitle of the movie, usually in SRT format
    AVI2DVD (available here on the website)
    Irfanview (to convert the pictures)
    a paint program (to add text and other effects to background), such as PAINT.NET (free)
    a couple hours to spend (most of which is unattended)
    about 10 GB of space
    and a lot of patience!
    This takes time on a slow computer. The upside is that you don't have to sit and stare at the screen all the time. Go to bed. Go out and play soccer. Read a good book.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, the fastest encoder is CCE, but that costs (lots of) money.
    If you read the guide, you'll see
    You will need:

the movie, in AVI format (usually about 700 MB or so)
    the subtitle of the movie, usually in SRT format
    AVI2DVD (available here on the website)
    Irfanview (to convert the pictures)
    a paint program (to add text and other effects to background), such as PAINT.NET (free)
    a couple hours to spend (most of which is unattended)
    about 10 GB of space
    and a lot of patience!
    This takes time on a slow computer. The upside is that you don't have to sit and stare at the screen all the time. Go to bed. Go out and play soccer. Read a good book.

/Mats
    yes iv been doing that but you know i cannot aford tokeep my computer on all day i mean im noly 15 my parents dotn approve the computer to be on all day iv looke daround at this website and iv seen other programs but it doesnt say if they are freeware ..my computer is normally fast i mena it only takes 3 horus to download a movie so i dont know whats happened here but thanku for your help
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by johnandbipasha
    i mena it only takes 3 horus to download a movie
    Unfortunately, download speed and CPU speed is not in any way related.
    AFAICS, there are a few options available to you:
    Get a faster computer.
    Try convertx2dvd - trial version available, or try the completely free predecessor divx2dvd.
    Get a DVD player that also plays DivX/XviD AVI. No need to reencode to DVD that way, just burn as data to CD or DVD and put it in the player.
    A faster computer is by far the most expensive option. A DivX/XviD capable player is cheap - I'm sure you can find some for around £30

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i mena it only takes 3 horus to download a movie
    Unfortunately, download speed and CPU speed is not in any way related.
    AFAICS, there are a few options available to you:
    Get a faster computer.
    Try convertx2dvd - trial version available, or try the completely free predecessor divx2dvd.
    Get a DVD player that also plays DivX/XviD AVI. No need to reencode to DVD that way, just burn as data to CD or DVD and put it in the player.
    A faster computer is by far the most expensive option. A DivX/XviD capable player is cheap - I'm sure you can find some for around £30

/Mats
    hhmmm yeh i thoguht my computer was fast enough becasue when i download movies it onyl takes like 2 hours or soo so ermm not sure bt does the trial version do the cmplete movie? im very confused yes i am goig to buy that dvd player i thnk it will be alot esier bt for the meantime for my dvds to paly a all ym relatives i wil need to convert hehe
    .s i cant play soccer im a girl my anmes not john hehe incase you thoguth i was a male
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    is it possible to have a movie in 2 differents languages, for example english and spanish, but with the same video file???
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i cant play soccer im a girl
    As long you have legs, you can play soccer. What's between them is irrelevant.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hey im having trouble with avitodvd IM NOT SURE IF ITS THAT OR IMGBURN. BUT IM SURE IT IS AVITODVD IM TRYING TO CREATE AN ISO IMAGE FOR THIS MOVIE I DO BUT IT DOESNT GET RECOGNIZED AS A DVD IN MY DVD PLAYER AFTER I BURN IT IN IMGBURN. A COUPLE OTHER MOVIES WORK BUT IT SEEMS TO BE JUST THESE TWO MOVIES. WHEN I PUT THEM IN MY COMPUTER THEY PLAY BUT IT DOESNT RECOGNIZE AS AN ACTUAL DVD.

PLEASE HELP
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    [3:56:14 PM] AVI2DVD Started !
    [3:56:15 PM] Type mode : Avi Input
    [3:56:15 PM] Output : Dvd
    [3:56:15 PM] Encoder Selected : HCEnc
    [3:56:15 PM] Start demuxing the AudioStream No.1 ...
    [3:56:51 PM] Demuxing of the selected audio finished successfully ! [C:\Users\Senialita\Desktop\Avi2dvd_temp\Extracted_ Audio.mp3 55895605 Bytes]
    [3:56:51 PM] Starts Audio correction ...
    [3:57:03 PM] Audio Fixed successfully ! [C:\Users\Senialita\Desktop\Avi2dvd_temp\Fixed_Audi o01.mp3 55895605 Bytes]
    [3:57:03 PM] Starts Mp3->Ac3 convertion ...
    [4:00:25 PM] Audio converted in Ac3 successfully ! [C:\Users\Senialita\Desktop\Avi2dvd_temp\AudioStrea m 1 MP3 2CH.ac3 134148096 Bytes]
    [4:00:25 PM] Start creating avisynth script ...
    [4:00:25 PM] Avisynth script created successfully ! [C:\Users\Senialita\Desktop\Avi2dvd_temp\Avisynth_S cript_File.avs 178 Bytes]
    [4:00:27 PM] Bitrate used : 7616 Kbpps
    [4:00:27 PM] Start video encoding ...
    [4:00:41 PM] Video encoded successfully ! [C:\Users\Senialita\Desktop\Avi2dvd_temp\Encoded_Vi deo.m2v -1 Bytes]
    [4:00:41 PM] Job NOT Done. There are warnings ... Find at the log file the 0 byte generated file to focus where exactly the problem appears
    [4:00:41 PM] All Jobs Done !!!

AND i tried using quence and it says this:

Avisynth open failure:
    Avisource: couldn't locate decompressor for fourcc x264

HELP i GET this problem
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi, what if I want to authur a dvd with 3 avi clips with 3 different subtitle ?
    Quote Quote