VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    the video encoded with the psp preset plays fine on my desktop, but when i play it on the psp i get a bar across the screen which eventually freezes the system. other videos from the internet, such as trailers play fine. i'm running firmware 1.5.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Open one of those clips in ffmpegX and report the information appearing on the left in the summary tab.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've had troubles with PSP files freezing the PSP alltogether, forcing me to hard reboot it by taking out the battery... The bar across the screen sounds unfamilair to me though.. The problem with me was simply glitches in the video files that are ignored when playing on the computer but it crashed my PSP... I would try to run the file you used to encode to the PSP format through the 'fix' option in the tools tab... Or just do what major tells you, he should have more knowledge about this than me obviously
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 320x208
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i also had to hard reboot by taking out the battery. as for the fix option, it only works with avi.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Why are you using h264? The current PSP preset does not use h264. This format will be supported in next version of ffmpegX. In the current version of ffmpegX, you must choose the PSP preset, NOT the h264 preset.
    Quote Quote