VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Baldrick,

Any reason why Nero 7 would not be included on the list? I just got my iPod and am starting to read all the posts regarding DVD-->iPod video conversion. There are surprisingly few on Nero, but those few praise it.

Thanks,
    Robert
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Look a little closer - NERO RECODE is listed in the sticky. I don't know if thats a subset of Nero 7 but there is a nero conversion tool listed above.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yoda313
    Look a little closer - NERO RECODE is listed in the sticky. I don't know if thats a subset of Nero 7 but there is a nero conversion tool listed above.
    check when I edited the post....after valnars reply...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Oh ok. Didn't notice the edit time.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thanks for adding Nero!

Robert
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    -edit-

spam
    Quote Quote  
  7. I was trying to extract the mpg from VOB, and I have tried MPG2VOB. It did not work, just like Fellow users commented in the tool section.

Is there another tool that let me extract the mpg files from VOB files from a home movie DVD made by DVD recorder ( I think is Liteon ) ? Does any Nero application do VOB to mpg ?

The question was raised by a friend.

A musician freind wanted to re-mixed the sound tracks of his family home video, and his audio/sound stage/recording software suite does not have ability to read VOB files or DVD directly.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I got a cool set of software from AoA systems. AoA Ripper, can rip DVDs directly to iPOD, WMV(Zune), DiVX, MPEG 1/2, Mobile (3gp) and of course AVI. And you can choose the resollutions you want them out rip at, and the audio bit rates. Its a quick couple of clicks, then then SHAZAM youre ripping your DVD directly to your computer to put on any device, or have it as a playable file on your PC.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I think we can get lots of such software .few days ago ,i get a type of moyea dvd to psp converter.I works great

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning.
    / Moderator redwudz

Quote Quote  
  10. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    You can try SPAM, support ripper and convert to iPod,PSP,etc.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Any idea why I can't get psp9 to install? I have downloaded it 3 times now. I start to install and it fails.
    Quote Quote