VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I'll test the demo, but it looks like the "after" pics came before the "before" pics (with a Pshop filter applied).
    Quote Quote  
  2. Check out the video footage and you'll see that that's very unlikely. AFAICS it's the application of the highly regarded Neat Image technology to video.
    Quote Quote  
  3. After a quick test with the demo for VirtualDub: it seems to work pretty well. Very slow though. Will have to do some more testing.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I tried it just with the auto settings with a extremely noisy video file and I'm impressed. It is slow, but seems to do wonders with really bad video. It took about 25 minutes to render a 352X240 3 minute Xvid using VDMod. Some detail loss, but I didn't play with the adjustments.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Okay, after testing, it's okay. YMMV though. Took almost an hour with a 30 sec clip and there was quite a bit of detail loss.

Though even with their "test kit" I couldn't recreate the quality of their results.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    you guys might find this interesting: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=104577
    Quote Quote