VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I while back I was working on an alternative GUI for ffmpegX that would be cleaner and hopefully easier to use. However, I hadn't really played with Interface Builder before. Thus, I got stuck. The GUI looks nice and hopefully will not require too much work to turn into a new GUI for ffmpegX.

If anyone would like to help me work on this, then I'd be grateful for that. However, at this time, I don't know enough to complete it...

If anyone does use it, I'd like at least a small mention of credit for original design.

Thanks! ffmpegx_gui.zip
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thanks a lot for your work. There are several good ideas and I'll put them in my todo list, perhaps for use in next versions. I should add that work on version 1.0.0 is still ongoing in parallel. Such series will use a totally different GUI than 0.0.0 series. Thank you again.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the compliment. If there is anything you could tell me how to do (change Options screen depending on preset would be a really nice thing to know how to do) I'd at least give it a shot. I just hit my limit and decided to release it instead of keeping it. Thanks for the compliments, again.
    Quote Quote