VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    (I'm sorry but I wasn't very sure which forum to post this in but this one seemed slightly relevant since it's sorta about conversion)

I was wondering if it was possible to make up a DVD full of mp3s with a random/shuffle play option whilst being able to access individual tracks by artist and album titles. (I think this is possible on certain players with shuffle options but I want to be able to play the dvd on any player) I know that this is possible through some sort of method converting the mp3s to ac3 files and on the dvd author software setting different PGCs to shuffle, sequential or random but I'm not really sure how to do this. What I'm looking for is someone to point me in the right direction and tell me how to go about this or preferably an easier method? (Essentially, I'm looking for a piece of software which would allow me to drop the mp3s in and have it do it all for me but presumably that doesn't exist.)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Not as MP3, if it's not a feature of your DVD player, but I think I've seen a guide for DVDLab, how to do this (reencoding your MP3s to AC3 or mp2 first).

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    you could check out

Apollo Audio DVD creator
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    it's not really the problem of making up a dvd with audio files i'm bothered about (i've found quite a few programs that will do this). I'm mostly just wondering about the shuffle option. I mean I know that I've come across various dvds with random functions i just want to know how to do it?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    apparantly you can do this all in roxio's toast on the mac, so i'm basically looking for a pc equivalent. Unfortunately the roxio's own equivalent, Easy Media Creator, doesn't have a shuffle option
    Quote Quote