VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone

I'm having a problem viewing some burned DVD's on my DVD player. It's a Pioneer DV-444, and the problem is that the image 'rolls' quickly up the screen - kind of like an old TV with a busted vertical hold. (It's tough to describe) So far it's happened with a burned image file that I downloaded, and a DivX file that I converted using Avi2DVD. Naturally I searched the forums (this one and Doom9) and I couldn't find a solution.

Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Okay, seeing as you do not state where you are or in your profile i'm going to do some assuming here 8)

Is the video black & white ? If you are in NTSC land i'm guessing you have PAL video that you are burning to dvdr....
    My old Pioneer DV-343's do that also as they won't convert PAL to NTSC.

You cna check the videos with AVIcodec to see what the FPS is.
    I beleive you can check them in Windvd to see if they are pal or ntsc also but i dont recall as i usually know or check them with AVIcodec.

EDIT:
    P.S.
    I think this is more of a video problem than a dvd player problem 8)
    Quote Quote