VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had the install problem where it couldn't find mpeg2enc, mplayer and mencoder. First I downloaded them and pointed to them. Didn't work. Then I manually created the ffmpegX folder under Application Support/ffmpegX and moved them there. I also created the local/usr dirs. Still didn't work.

After this install, I tried to just run DVD Player and it broke. Uninstalled ffmpegX and now DVD Player works. Reinstalled ffmpegX and still have the problem w/ those 3 files. But DVD players works again, weird.

Any ideas how to get around this so I can actually use ffmpegX?

BTW, I've also intalled xcode and x11 to see if that made any diff and nope. I'm using Tiger on a Mac Mini.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I suggest you to wait less than 1 days as the version 0.0.9t is going to be released and it will fix the install problems with Tiger.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by major
    I suggest you to wait less than 1 days as the version 0.0.9t is going to be released and it will fix the install problems with Tiger.
    Sounds good, I can wait.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What happened to version 0.0.9t I thought is was getting released yesterday???
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by APGoldman
    What happened to version 0.0.9t I thought is was getting released yesterday???
    be patient!

https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1361975#1361975
    Quote Quote