VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Thread
  1. VDubMod isn't a (very good) player. Don't worry about the lack of sound. Now, if you don't get any audio when using a real software DVD player, then you can begin worrying.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono
    VDubMod isn't a (very good) player. Don't worry about the lack of sound. Now, if you don't get any audio when using a real software DVD player, then you can begin worrying.
    Yeah manono...thanks a lot. It worked!! But i recently encountered another problem. When i opened a vcd file, i can't seem to choose which audio stream i want to use. When i play that file using my dvd player after i burned it, the audio comes from the left and right speaker, which means 2 languages being played at the same time. And i don't think i can disable one of the speakers (since i'm using a dvd player instead of a vcd player). Is there anything i can do about it? Right now, i'm using my PC to play that file cuz i'm able to switch off one of it's speakers but i would prefer using the dvd player. Pleasseee help!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I don't work with VCDs, sorry. However, if you have audio divided like that, the procedure might be to extract the audio and convert to WAV audio, if it's not already. Open it in a WAV Editor. Isolate each channel in turn and save them separately as 48000Hz WAV mono audio tracks. You can then create dual channel mono audio if you like, before then converting to AC3 (or maybe MP2) audio. Use the 2 new audio tracks in the DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is there a way to make vitrualdub (vitrualdubmod) when finished a avi with subtitles, to start another avi file with other subtitles etc..????
    Quote Quote  
  5. That's what the Job Control is for. Queue them all up and then start the Job Control going to encode them one after the other.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    And i don't think i can disable one of the speakers (since i'm using a dvd player instead of a vcd player).
    Yes you can --- if your DVD player is a decent one, I mean.
    Anyway, sadly most ppl do not want to take the time to RTFM.

\\\\\
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono
    That's what the Job Control is for. Queue them all up and then start the Job Control going to encode them one after the other.
    Queue?? What do u mean??
    Ok let's say i have avi 1 with thesubtitles 1
    avi 2 with subs 2
    I put avi 1 and filter for subtitle 1, i set the framerate, the conversion type etc. I am one step before i click on "save as"
    then what i do to put it on job control and to start with avi 2??
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok i am stupid!!!
    Found it. You click save as and then you tick on "Don't run this job now..."
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok new problem. I put the avi with the textsub filter and set it Arial size 20. Save as=job control
    I put the second video with the same settings for textsub filter (Arial size 20) save as=job control
    BUT when i start the job control i realized that the settings of textsub goes to 18!!!
    If i start the process one by one file then there is no problem!!!
    Any ideas??
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In Virtualdubmod open your video. (If a message popups that VBR audio stream detected just select NO)
    Add the TextSub filter under Video->Filters.
    Open the srt, sub(text), smi, ssa subtitle.
    (If you have an idx/sub/ifo subtitle add the VobSub filter intead.)
    Textsub is not listed as a filter.
    It goes from Temporal Smoother to Threshold
    Quote Quote  
  11. Above what you quoted from the guide, did you see and do this:
    Download Vobsub 2.23.
    When you install VobSub be sure to select VobSub for Virtualdub and TextSub for Virtualdub and AviSynth under Plugins:
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok, I was really trying to figure this out without help, but I'm stuck.

I installed vobsub and the plugins for virtualdubmod. I opened my video file, selected the textsub option and tried to open my srt file. But thats where I run into problems. When I select the srt it dumps me back to the textsub settings screen. The subtitle file dosent open and I cant go on.

The subtitles are styled subs if that matters.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank for sharing.You can add permanent more easier.

Just us VobSub
    Start

The window will display here

Just drag and drop the movie and sub to the windows as it instruct you.

Please help me to add switchable sub to avi to create divx file.Please post it here.
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic339829.html
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks a lot Baldrick! I though I was at a dead end when the Vobsub filter just will not work for some reason. It is a good thing that I remembered I had VSfilter before. After renaming that dll file, srt files are now working for me.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by blacksheep998
    Ok, I was really trying to figure this out without help, but I'm stuck.

I installed vobsub and the plugins for virtualdubmod. I opened my video file, selected the textsub option and tried to open my srt file. But thats where I run into problems. When I select the srt it dumps me back to the textsub settings screen. The subtitle file dosent open and I cant go on.

The subtitles are styled subs if that matters.

Try to install a VSfilter. I installed it from a codec pack called K-lite, found it on codecs.com. On the filters folder of the K lite package, you will see a vsfilter.dll file. You need to copy that file and paste it on the plug in folder of VirtualDub. Lastly, you need to rename that file to a .vdf. When you go back to the filters on the VirtualDub, you can add either textsub or vobsub and it should work.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick

Download Vobsub 2.23.
    When you install VobSub be sure to select VobSub for Virtualdub and TextSub for Virtualdub and AviSynth under Plugins:
    Bless you, Baldrick! You are the best!
    I used to add subtitles to my videos and it worked fine, but then I had to replace my HD and for some reason I could not add subtitles and I had no idea why, and now thanks to you I know what was my mistake.
    Thank you million times~
    Quote Quote  
  17. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use virtualdubmod instead and click no if it asks if you want to rewrite the header.
    Quote Quote  
  18. my virtualdubmod has the same problem...

well, i have the one that AutoGK installed by itself
    Quote Quote  
  19. I get the error code-2 all the time when I'm gonna save it and I have checked what it says in here but Xvid doesn't have any format destrictions. Can someone help me?
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hmanhha
    Thank for sharing.You can add permanent more easier.

Just us VobSub
    Start

The window will display here

Just drag and drop the movie and sub to the windows as it instruct you.

Please help me to add switchable sub to avi to create divx file.Please post it here.
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic339829.html
    Thanks
    i have also tried this, but the subtitle files i am using are .sub and there is also .idx subtitle files. i don't think that SubMux supports these?
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a problem when i try to Save As Avi.

_who same me, plzz help me
    Quote Quote  
  22. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    seaboy: What video compression are you using? Under Video->Compression.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    XviD MPG-4 Codec. And with VirtualDubMod_1_5, it have same error . I use K-lite Mega Code Pack
    Quote Quote  
  24. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You might get that error if you are doing 2-pass encoding and haven't made the first pass. Check the xvid settings under file->compression and click configure, set it to 1-pass if it's 2-pass.

If that wont help try download latest koepis xvid codec and (re)install it.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks so much, it's working now, but i don't understand why i can't use 2-pass , i think it will better than singel pass.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Baldrick is saying you get that message if you haven't already run the first pass. You have to set it for Twopass-1st pass, followed by Twopass-2nd pass, saving each in turn. They can be made to run back to back by saving to the Job Control followed by going there to start the encode.
    i think it will better than singel pass.
    It's not, although you lose control over the file size when running a single pass set for a target quantizer (not target bitrate).
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had done 3 video, but with fourth Video is happen this error:

And i try with other Video, it still happen this error . How can i fix it? Plzz help me.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    edit: please delete this post
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a new problem when I use VirtualDubMod to open a video file (*.avi). A report appear as below:
    _VirtualDub has detected an improper VBR audio encoding in the source AVI file(audiostream1). The current preference is to rewrite the audio header with standard CBR values during processing for better compatibility. This may introduce up to 12751 ms of skew from the video stream. If this is unacceptable, decompress the *emtrie* audio stream to an uncompressed WAVfile and recompress with a constant birate eoncoder. (bitrate: 125.4+- 17.0 kbps).And choose yes or no.
    _Although I choose yes or no. When i preview, Video sound is not good. Sound don't coincisive with video. It's too lag and cracked. How can i fix this mistake? Plzz help me.
    Quote Quote