VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Whrn you import the subtitles with Yamb, they will convereted in the MPEG-4 subs, or they will left in their format? And in order to make Nero Digital compliance subtitles, what should I do?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It will mux them as ISO MPEG-4 compliant ttext subs. For Nero Digital subs (VOBSub's muxed as a private stream) as far as I know you have to use Nero's filters. Not sure if you can still use them via graphedit though.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you celtic_druid! I have also some problem cause this subs have a karaoke lyrics in kanji, so it's impossible to play them in a Nero Digital certified player? I hate graphedit, I'm not able to use it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well it shouldn't be an issue with Nero subs, as being pictures you don't need to worry about character sets.

Use recode then. As I said I am not sure if it is possible with Graphedit anymore, even if renamed to recode.
    Quote Quote  
  5. The problem is that they are txt subs (ssa) and I want to convert them to picture subs and mux to mp4, it isn't a DVD, it's a mkv that I have demuxed. It's pretty hard at the moment.
    Quote Quote