VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Just wondering, had no idea what it was until today. Looks interesting.

For those that don't know its kinda like paintball but without paint.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Does Nerfball count?
    Aussies are tough. When I was a lad we dressed up in thick clothing
    and goggles and shot each other with air rifles. Not those weak BB guns
    but the genuine British Small Arms top loaders. Ouch!!
    (maybe I should have said Aussies are stupid )
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Na, its a little more painful then that if I understand correctly.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Quite right. No pain. No fun Mind you, a Nerf to the head can be very dramatic.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I have a heavyweight Colt National Match .45-replica airsoft gun. It's good fun, and packs quite a punch for an air pistol. Best thing about it is that it is accurate - probably because it was an expensive one.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The rifles Im looking at are not cheap either. Its one of the electric ones so you don't have to ready it for each shot. Comes highly suggested for newbies because its a good guy thats pretty accurate for the price.

You just shoot crap with it? Or do you go shoot people?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Shoot people if you wanna have fun
    Quote Quote  
  8. the only point in an air soft gun over a normal lead pellet-shooting air gun is:

1) a 9 year old wants to use it
    2) you want to shoot ppl and u dont want to draw blood.

i had an air pistol, 0.177 cal, very accurate & powerful for a pistol. that was great but could only practice with it.

i then bought an air soft/plastic bb gun, about £30 i think, and i would wear plastic goggles and have fights with my brother. was great fun!

so, if u want an accurate gun for target practice, get a propper air gun which shoots lead pellets, but if its for a kid or they want to have a cheaper version of paintball, get an air soft gun.

its nothing like as accurate, long range or powerful as paintball though, best to play in shorts & t shirt for a propper pain feeling IMO
    1)Why Not Overclock a little?! speed 4 free!!!!
    2) If your question has anything to do with copying PS2/PC/XBox games, find a more appropriate website
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Flaystus
    The rifles Im looking at are not cheap either. Its one of the electric ones so you don't have to ready it for each shot. Comes highly suggested for newbies because its a good guy thats pretty accurate for the price.

You just shoot crap with it? Or do you go shoot people?
    by air soft u do mean the ones which shoot plastic pellets right???

if so, whats the point?! its never gonna be as accurate as a lead shooting rifle
    1)Why Not Overclock a little?! speed 4 free!!!!
    2) If your question has anything to do with copying PS2/PC/XBox games, find a more appropriate website
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes to shoot at people. You can play airsoft at many places that also do paint ball. Thats why I don't want a normal bb gun.
    Quote Quote