VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Taken from one of my newsletters from Walmart:

Great opportunity for current members of Wal-Mart DVD Rentals! Through June 16, 2005, you can sign up with Netflix and get all the Netflix benefits for the same rate you now pay at Wal-Mart! With Netflix, you'll get:
    More than 40,000 titles
    Fast, free shipping
    Movie recommendations
    And you'll still get unlimited monthly rentals, no late fees and prepaid return envelopes. All for the same rate you now pay at Wal-Mart!

Netflix is the world's largest, most popular online DVD rental service. If you are a Wal-Mart DVD Rentals member, you can cancel your account and sign up with Netflix now. It's easy. We'll even transfer "Your DVD List."

If You Do Not Sign Up With Netflix

After June 16, 2005, Wal-Mart will discontinue its current DVD Rentals service.

If you are a Wal-Mart DVD Rentals member and do not sign up with Netflix, you can continue to use Wal-Mart DVD Rentals until 11:59 p.m. (PT), Thursday, June 16, 2005. After that time, your Wal-Mart DVD Rentals membership will end.

If you take no action, your Wal-Mart DVD Rentals membership will automatically end after June 16, 2005.

What do you think about it?, Netflix is absorbing its competition!!
    1f U c4n r34d 7h1s, U r34lly n33d 2 g3t l41d!!!

2. tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.

Search Comp PM
    Sometimes I wonder how Wal-Mart stores stay in business at all.

I think Netflix has something to do with Best Buy. We get a discount on using Netflix. I guess I'll try it one day but I still like to go over the video store to rent movies.

Soon I get Charter Digital Cable and you're supposed to be able to buy Pay-Per-View movies and rewind and pause, stop, and play them just as long as a movie rental.