VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hey all i have ordered 2 shaw brothers movies from yesasia.com both with cheng pei the lady hermit and shadow swamp.Only movie i have seen from them is the five venoms which i liked alot.Any one else here into shaw bros films or martial arts movies?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dukenukem
    hey all i have ordered 2 shaw brothers movies from yesasia.com both with cheng pei the lady hermit and shadow swamp.Only movie i have seen from them is the five venoms which i liked alot.Any one else here into shaw bros films or martial arts movies?
    Whoas! Yes I am a big fan of SHAW BROS. movies. I just got back from a trip to San Francisco and bought a shit load of movies from Chinatown. I have a huge library of SHAW BROTHERS MOVIES. In fact on my flight home I ran into this guy who's family owned the former EMPRESS THEATER here in Honolulu, Hawaii that showed all the SHAW BROTHERS MOVIES. He was a young kid back then.

I got a good deal at this store called "ASIASTAR" The Movie and Music Gallery. If you purchase more than 5 SHAW movies you get it for $12.99 each. They even have a discount card for future purchases you get 5% off SHAW movies. I've purchased most of my collection of SHAW movies from YESASIA.com since they have free shipping if you spend more than $39.00. I wait until I find 3 or more movies that I want then I order. They have 5 dollars off coupons they issue that you can use for your next order. When I have some time I'll create a list of the movies that I have. You'll enjoy Cheng Pei Pei's "THE LADY HERMIT". It is rumored that her daughter will do a remake of that movie. Good to hear others are into SHAW BROTHERS movies.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Great to hear man,also my sister has agreed to buy me 1 or 2 movies but i am trying to get her to buy 6 shaw brother films off ebay from this guy who is selling six of them for $24 plus $3.99 for shipping.You get to choose which six you want out of the 20 or so he has then email it to him.It'll probably be gone by the time my sis is able to get me my movie or 2.One movie i was gonna have her buy me is that fiery girl with cheng pei from yesasia.com.The 2 movies i bought are the vcd versions so i can rip them and watch them on the pc since i do not have anything that plays region 3 dvds.
    Quote Quote