VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

about 5 years ago i saw a film on channel 5. i really enjoyed it but cant remmeber what it was called:

1) some guy is driving in a remote part of the world, mountins & forests etc when his truck crashes and he falls unconcious.
    2) hes discovered by some local guy living in a log cabin. this bloke is MASSIVE, russian i think, a lumberjack
    3) his wife nurses this inhjured tourist guy back to health
    4) he finds out this lumberjack treats his wife like crap, she was sold to him at 16 yrs old!
    5) they fall in love, have an affair
    6) russian/lumberjack guy finds out- not happy- tries 2 kill them
    7) they eventually get away and escape

sounds crap i know, but its a v good film!!!!
    1)Why Not Overclock a little?! speed 4 free!!!!
    2) If your question has anything to do with copying PS2/PC/XBox games, find a more appropriate website

2. Sorry don't know the name of the film but I also saw it and recall that it reminded me of the film "The Trap" starring Oliver Reed and Rita Tushingham were Reed is a Canadian trapper who buys the mute Tushingham for his wife. That was also a good film.

3. bump

somebody must know it surley?!

Easy on the bumps thanks. Please be patient for a couple of days.
    Moderator Offline

2) If your question has anything to do with copying PS2/PC/XBox games, find a more appropriate website

4. bump- cmon ppl, some1 must have seen this!

You were asked nicely. Now your topic is locked. Please do not
    ignore mod requests in future. Do not repost or restate this topic
    within the next 3 days!

Moderator Offline