VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Any TY dvds on sale this week 50 for 19.99$? I just ran out of the 2 Fujifilms that i bought at Bestbuy 2-3wks ago. Any other B&Ms having sales?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I think Best Buy had the Fuji's on sale again this week. Can't check the ad - just threw it out this morning in the recycling pile.
    Just checked the website - yes, the 50 pack Fuji's are on sale for $19.99.
    Steve W.
    Quote Quote  
  3. thanks! any other deals.. I seem to be having a hard time gettin the MIJ disks there. Someone must buy them all up when they first go on the shelves
    Quote Quote  
  4. or the employees hide them in the back.
    Quote Quote  
  5. The made in Taiwan +R discs are also great discs, assuming it's RICOHJPN media as the DVD Media list on this site suggests. I actually prefer RICOHJPN media to TY media, although they are obviously both good.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Verbatim (MCC) and Fuji (TY) @ Best Buy

I like DVD-R MCC02RG20 and DVD+R YUDEN
    Very nice.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  7. I bought Fuji Film dvd's from Fry's Electronics few days ago they were Prodisc ! before they were used to be Richojpn.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by BBock727
    Any TY dvds on sale this week 50 for 19.99$? I just ran out of the 2 Fujifilms that i bought at Bestbuy 2-3wks ago. Any other B&Ms having sales?
    Yeah bestbuy has them 50 for 20. I just picked some up 5 minutes ago.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just go to Fry's if you got one close to you. They always have Fujis TY for $20 for 50 pack spindel. They may not be marked properly on the price they say 29.99 but when you get to reguister they mark 20.00.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The Fuji DVD+Rs at Best Buy are indeed Taiyo Yuden. Even before I opened the spindle I was able to read the number on the inner hub - TG001158. That's the exact same number on my spindles of TY that I ordered from Rima.com.
    DVDIdentifier was the final confirmation -
    Manufacturer Name : [Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd.]
    Manufacturer ID : [YUDEN000]
    Media Type ID : [T02]

Great deal!!!! TY 8x for .40 per disk and quality burns at 16x. The store clerk said that they were selling like hotcakes(just how well do hotcakes sell anyway??).
    Anyone has the media id on the MIT Fuji DVD-Rs???? Are they worth grabbing??

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  11. A..h so I made a mistake I bought Fuji Film from Fry's (-R) they were prodisc should have bought +R. I burned a few they were ok @ 8x
    Quote Quote  
  12. are these by any chance hub inkjet printables?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zgrm100
    are these by any chance hub inkjet printables?
    Sale is over now.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  14. The problem is, at least for me, that the printables hub or not, are rarely if ever on sale.
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote