VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hey guys,,today i thought to use NEROVISION EXPREss 3
    to make a VCD ,,,well i see that it has the best creation tools for vcd menus
    nice button and so stylish,,and then i thought the burning process will begin directlty to burn the vcd ,,but i saw that it reencode the movie again..although i encoded it before to vcd format using tMPGENC
    SO PLZ HELP ME TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS

1ST : is there a way to let NEROVISION EXPRESS skip the transcoding or rencoding process so it will burn the movie to the vcd directly2ND: what is the best software avilable..to make vcd menus( stylish like nerovision express.if nerovision has problems and thanx
    Quote Quote  
  2. heys guys...where r u
    Quote Quote  
  3. You said experts reply...nobody here is an NVE3 expert
    Try googling your problem. It's been hashed over many times.
    Try VCDEasy for menus.
    Cheers, Jim
    My DVDLab Guides
    Quote Quote  
  4. hey sir thanx for answer but plz i wanna know something
    1st ..vcd is not used to burn directly to a disc..it only makes an image on hard disk then by using NERO i burn that image( is that right or wrong)-coz i have the free version of vcd who doesnot burn to a cd
    2nd...plz give me the url of a good guide for vcdeasy to make the best menus in vcd
    and thanx again
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yes, you use Nero (or whatever) to burn the image.
    Cheers, Jim
    My DVDLab Guides
    Quote Quote  
  7. hey guys do u mean the vcdeasy can make menus (with thumbnails and stylish in look likeNEROVISION EXPRESS
    plz some good guy give me the url of the guide which describe making vcd menus with thumbnails using vcdeasy since i didnt find a good one ..and thanx
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by vcdman2005
    Posted: Apr 20, 2005 21:58

nerovision express3 (experts reply)
    Then

Posted: Apr 20, 2005 22:26
    heys guys...where r u
    @vcdman2005.

This is a bulletin board, not a chat room. Please wait at least two days before replying to your own topics (know as 'bumping').
    Also, insisting only experts reply will not make you popular round here. Be grateful for any and all free advice you may get here, from experts or beginners alike.
    Finally, you already asked pretty much the same question a few days ago, and got pretty much the same answers. Either take the advice and use it, or ask a different question. Don't expect anyone to hold your hand through everything though, thats what the guides and the search functions are for.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary...
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I prefer the term 'RTFM'
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  10. @vcdman2005.

Also, insisting only experts reply will not make you popular round here.

well brother who needs popularity..i think i dont need it.... and if i say that word then i mean that i adore videohelp.com members..so calm down i dont mean something offense
    anyway thanx for ur nice words.....and about words experts......(experience means alot of tries to do something..dont mean admins or moderators....and this applies to all members even they r newbies)
    anyway thanx for ur nice words and tell me what is ur opinion about nerovision express>>and how to stop its encoding function...
    coz in my opinion if we stopped that function we will face one of the greatest programs in the market now...and thanx again
    Quote Quote  
  11. You can't stop it. That's (one of) Nero's faults.
    thanx dude for ur help and yep it seems to be a big fault to make a program powerfrul like nerovision and then collapse all that thing by this bad encoding.......nothing is perfect remember that
    Quote Quote  
  12. I think that NVE3 isn't so bad, but in order to make a movie I use TMPGEnc (and Nero Burning Rom to burn it, if you don't care about menu, for the VCD I also use the Philps VCD Toolkit, it's complicate, but you will have a perfect compliance VCD, but this is the problem, if you want XVCD you have to use or Nero (unchecking the compliance ) or VCDEasy, or some other program that uses VCDimager, e.g.:TSCV).
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by Heff
    I'd use TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6.
    That's extremely helpful, considering we're trying to author an SVCD here!
    Cheers, Jim
    My DVDLab Guides
    Quote Quote  
  14. That's extremely helpful, considering we're trying to author an SVCD here!
    That's right! But why you say that Heff, do you use TMPGEnc DVD Author to make SVCD? no I can't belive it!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by reboot
    Originally Posted by Heff
    I'd use TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6.
    That's extremely helpful, considering we're trying to author an SVCD here!

We don't want to confuse the poor guy anymore than needed.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Did you try this option in Niro Vision Express

When I was born I was so shocked that I could'nt speak for 18 months.
    Quote Quote  
  17. No, I didn't. I think that it's a faster encoding method, but NVE3 is very fast even without it. Do you think that I should try it?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Try this option. If the source material is already compliant with the destination format then Nero will not encode.
    When I was born I was so shocked that I could'nt speak for 18 months.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Oh, thank you sanjayk! But this is the problem of vcdman2005! You are great!
    Quote Quote