VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am using DVD Decrypter and AnyDVD but dvd decypter cannot rip it. Can anyone help?
    Quote Quote  
  2. dont use anydvd when your using dvddecrypter.its pointless,anydvd is a waste of space.
    as for dvddecrypter not ripping scary movie 2,thats not true,it does,you just need to get the latest version,or a newer one than your using now.
    LifeStudies 1.01 - The Angle Of The Dangle Is Indirectly Proportionate To The Heat Of The Beat,Provided The Mass Of The Ass Is Constant.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by RottenFoxBreath
    dont use anydvd when your using dvddecrypter.its pointless,anydvd is a waste of space.
    as for dvddecrypter not ripping scary movie 2,thats not true,it does,you just need to get the latest version,or a newer one than your using now.
    Not if u plan to burn on the fly?
    Live Life 2 The Fullest, Live The Life U Luv & Luv The Life U Live!
    Quote Quote  
  4. hed have to make it fit a dvdr first,but anydvd is a POS,unneeded now really with excellent rippers like dvddecrypter.
    LifeStudies 1.01 - The Angle Of The Dangle Is Indirectly Proportionate To The Heat Of The Beat,Provided The Mass Of The Ass Is Constant.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by buckeejit
    I am using DVD Decrypter and AnyDVD but dvd decypter cannot rip it. Can anyone help?

Sure, turn off AnyDVD. DVDDecrypter will rip this movie fine. Alone. Then, once it is on your hard disk, if you need, take further action.

-Bruce
    Quote Quote  
  6. I upgraded to the latest version of DD, and it is still not ripping. It gets to 50% and then goes wild saying it will take 22 hours etc. to complete. can anyone help me?
    Quote Quote  
  7. scatched disk
    dirty disk
    dirt inside dvd drive
    Quote Quote