VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I noticed shop4tech had these disks for $29 for 100. I heard these were tyg02 disks. I was checking to see if anybody knew if this is true or not.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sonic discs may use the TYG02 media code, but they are not actually made by Taiyo Yuden.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Meritline has the real thing for $1 more. If it's like the Supermediastore discs, sometimes they are G01 and sometimes they are G02.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You know, it's really funny that I've been using aabout 3000 of these disks
    ( the ink jet ones DVD-R 8x ) burn all my jobs to them in my duplicator with pioneer 108s at 4-16x depending on my mood and all the ramdom ones I've scanned with Nero speed disk and DVDinfo pro come out with 0 errors and the cd speed scan is a steady curve all the way to 16x read with no major + or - peaks. I've checked them immediately after burning and up to about 8 months after and so afar they seem great. I've had 0 failures. I print these on a Primera Bravo Robotic Printer which gives me a nice pro look to them. Now I know perfectly well they are fake TYs but at least so far they actually have been the best disks I've ever used with consistant results. At least with my equipment that is. I wish I could do a K-probe scan but I do not have Lite-on drive.

All my customer have had + results with no a single problem playing them back and that has been maybe around 1000 folk. I used to use Prodisk and others but then I ran into this and have not use anything else.
    No DVD can withstand the power of DVDShrink along with AnyDVD!
    Quote Quote