VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone,

I was asking the question in the original Pixma thread, but probably because the thread was getting too long, nobody replied. So I am starting a new thread, hoping that someone may be able to help me.

I bought a IP4000 (UK version), and I'm extremely happy with the print quality. However, I am having trouble using the CDRLabel Print software with TY printables (I have not used other brands of printables yet, so I cannot say if the problem is brand-specific.) No matter what I do, I cannot make my scanned image to cover the entire surface of the label surface -- there will always be this white ring around the disc. Supposedly the TY dimension is 118.5 mm. But CDRLabel Print does not allow the size to go above 118 mm -- I am not sure if that is the problem -- becausing trying to artificially stretching the image size in the software doesn't seem to work either.

Is anyone using a Pixma printer with TY printables? How are your results? If anyone can understand my issues and give me some suggestions I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Spiffy
    Quote Quote  
  2. Go to File>Select Paper and click on "new". This allows you to define your own label size.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I have a Canon i865 which is an earlier version of the IP3000. I tried using Canon's software for printing labels and found it inflexible. I now use Photoshop (Photoshop Elements works fine too) and so can set the label size, hub size etc. and us whatever graphics I want

Larry
    Quote Quote