VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I won't say anything bad about Meritline. I've shopped there many times and spent several hundred dollars there in the past few months alone. I've never had a problem. But look at the following series of emails that I got from them concerning the same order...

Day 1:
    Thank you for shopping at Meritline.com, we are glad
    to inform you that your order meritline-XXXXXX has been processed and
    shipped.
    Day 2:
    Thank you for shopping with Meritline.com. We are sorry to inform you that
    your order is currently on back order. The estimate time for shipping your
    order is in 2 to 3 days.
    Day 3:
    Thank you for shopping with Meritline.com, your order has been cancelled
    due to the following reason(s).
    Order cannot be fulfilled.
    The real kicker is that the item is still up for sale on their site. No "out of stock" sign or anything. Notice that the first email says that it was shipped - they even gave me a tracking number, lol.

I'm going to call tomorrow and try to get an explanation. I seriously doubt the secretary will have any answers though. I guess that'll determine whether or not I shop there anymore.

Again, I'm not trying to insult meritline. As Ive said, I've shopped there many times before with no problems. I just wanted to share a funny story and let you decide for yourself.
    Quote Quote  
  2. crap...I just ordered 100 TY 8x's from them...A tad cheaper than rima...

Going to check status right now
    Boy do I love my avatar!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    what's even funnier is that they charged my credit card.

alright, it's seriously not funny anymore.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hey Gizmo i had used Meritline several times myself and thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. However the last time i ordered which was many months ago i ordered dvd cases (50 pack) it took way to long to get them i tried to call no response, i emailed no email back. When i did finally get my cases almost all of them were damaged in some sort of way. Meritline is ok until you have a problem. I hope someone gets back to you soon. I dont buy from them anymore. Do me wrong i spend my money elsewhere
    Quote Quote  
  5. Well I got mine today. I don't like the setup at meritline. It's hard to figure out how to track your packages.
    Boy do I love my avatar!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I won't go into details but I made my first order and last order with Meritline two weeks ago today. After many emails and phone calls they have assured me that I will have the rest of my order and it will be correct this time by next Tuesday. I gave up trying to find out why my credit card was charged $2 more than the invoice stated. Or why they consider Louisiana to be international shipping - I didn't know we were not part of the United States.

Patrick
    Quote Quote  
  7. Well Mudbug, your legal system is based on the Code Napoleon, and that does make your state a little removed.

But, I have had very good luck with Meritline. I had the same experience with a recent order that you did. I sent an email and they re-opened the order, and credited my card while waiting (it would take a month). Another time they picked up the shipping cost to take back some bad cases and shipped out new ones the same day.

I guess the final word on Meritline is they are inconsistent; depends on who you deal with.
    Still a few bugs in the system...
    Quote Quote