VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    OK, so, I am one of the lucky owners of the Matshita UJ 825...meaning no region hack, yet. So my DVD player is a Region 2 drive, and cant rip from any other region. So I used my PC to rip with DVDCopy. I then transfered them to my 80 gig FW HD. Transfered them to my mac, and ran DVD2OneX. DVD2OneX said that it was an incomplete dvd folder....I am confused. someone help me end my confusion.

Q
    "Good Luck 007"
    In Memory of Desmond Llewelyn
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by qshartle
    OK, so, I am one of the lucky owners of the Matshita UJ 825...meaning no region hack, yet. So my DVD player is a Region 2 drive, and cant rip from any other region. So I used my PC to rip with DVDCopy. I then transfered them to my 80 gig FW HD. Transfered them to my mac, and ran DVD2OneX. DVD2OneX said that it was an incomplete dvd folder....I am confused. someone help me end my confusion.

Q
    greetings,

try to make an image and let it run through mtr or yadex again, sometimes this may help.

cheers
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I thought if you'd set System Preferences to ignore inserted DVDs, then MTR could rip the disc regardless. But testing on my machine is hardly valid evidence, with a RPC1 drive.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried the image ripper with the PC, then put it on the fw HD, then re mounted it on the mac, re ripped the image with MTR, then ran it through DVD2OneX. it worked. Cheers.

Q
    "Good Luck 007"
    In Memory of Desmond Llewelyn
    Quote Quote