VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Are you going to watch the Oscars?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by SatStorm
    Thanks for the info...

I can receive plenty Indian channels from Satellite. And yes, I have seen few Bollywood movies. It was an exotic thing to watch and not so foreigner for me.
    I did not know that Bollywood movies were popular in Greece. If you can find a DVD of this year's Indian National Award Winner - Shwaas (Breath), please do see it. It is a true story and was sent as a nominee for the Best Foreign Film for Oscars. It failed the nomination but really worth seeing.

This film is in regional language 'Marathi' - the language for the state of Maharashtra (capital - Mumbai/Bombay). But I am sure that if you get the DVD, it may have subtitles. Since it is not a Hindi film, getting the DVD may be difficult.
    *** My computer can beat me at chess, but is no match when it comes to kick-boxing. ***
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I watched it. It was alright. I wasn't bored during it. Rock had some pretty good jokes at the beginning.
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I used to enjoy watching them but stopped several years ago . Getting too Political.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Are you kidding??? I get tired of all this self congratulating back-slapping worship me adulation! Actually, I get more enjoyment out of going to the dentist!!
    "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms." - THOMAS JEFFERSON .. 1776
    Quote Quote  
  5. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Nope. I haven't watched in a few years. The show is always summarized on Fox News so I get the highlights there 8)
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I changed my mind, I'll watch!
    When is it on?
    I don't have a bad attitude...
    Life has a bad attitude!
    Quote Quote