VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi

If I have a DVD and the picture quality is not that good IE:- Maybe on the darkside, what is the best way to edit it to improve the quality. I have heard of this being done, but have no idea what are the best programs to use to improve picture quality.

Washac
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm not sure if this will help, but go to www.bobhudson.com and click the link dealing with black level and the one with IRE. Maybe this will get you in the right direction. Bob also has addressed this issue at the Mac forum at www.videouniversity.com.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's best to adjust the brightness or contrast on the playback device rather than trying to reencode the content with different levels.
    I like systems, their application excepted. (George Sand, translated from French), "J'aime beaucoup les systèmes, le cas d'application excepté."
    Quote Quote