VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    where is a good site or source to get these dvdr's i think they are the best on the market quality wise... i used to get them from microcenter.com but they boosted up a the price a little does anyone know any other site where they sell these for a reasonable price??? all replies appreciated or you can email me at othentiks@tmail.com with the site info... thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I buy my Verbatim DVD-R at Sams $20 for a 50 pack cake media code MCC 01RG20 so far no problems here
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are u talking bout the digital movie dvdr or just regular verbatim dvdr's... I'm specifically looking for the digital movie dvdr blanks... I checked on sams website and they only sell the digital movie dvdr in packs of 15 nothing more then 15...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The Verbatim 4x I bought as Sam's had the same media code as the DigitalMovie that I bought at Best Buy.

MCC 002 for both of them.
    Quote Quote  
  5. $30 for 100 delivered. Move fast as the rebate ends 1/31. If the +Rs are out of stock get the -Rs for the same price.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002IQ1I0/ref=wl_it_dp/002-6740959-5995...=1LS22ZECQNWEV
    Still a few bugs in the system...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zzNyQuilzz
    i think they are the best on the market quality wise...
    Why do say that?
    They are just nicely printed and often sold in nice dvd case.

Just marketing "Hey, let's print them and sold them at a higher price..."

Anyway, if this is what you want, fine with me. But do not think these are better because they look better.
    Quote Quote