VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    well here's the deal I bought a movie and there's no option to take off the commentary can this be done. Also since the commentary a higher volume then the backround how would i boost the backround noise after i take out the commentary. ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW!
    It's the M-O-N-O and I can't even spell the rest, it takes too long and I need another cigarette, I can't hear my right ear is mad wack, so stfu and listen or get an ass kickin
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    <----------------------------------------------------

Or is that asking too much....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just push the Audio button on your Remote Control.

Usually the audio channels arwe selectable using your remote.

What DVD is it giving you problems?
    snappy phrase

I don't know what you're talking about.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Kgonepostl - you need to go to where you can select various types of audio (like normally if you hit the info button, it'll display on screen the controls for your DVD player). Now, simply change the audio. (What movie is this? Chances are - there is more than one english audio track...commonly there is a 2 channel, a 5.1 channel, and the directors commentary. By switching it to either 5.1, or 2.0 channel, you should turn it off. (Directories commentary is almost always 2 channel as well, just FYI.))
    :star: :star: :star: :star:
    Archived DVD Scans

Nero V ImgTools V Decrypter
    :star: :star: :star: :star:
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    This is a real underground movie. It's called Juggalo Championshit wrestling. any advice at trying to use it with a playstation 2? its an original copy, so its fine.

thx for the info btw fandim, i recently decided to actually BUY dvd's instead of ripping off industry's so i'm kinda new to the whole concept
    It's the M-O-N-O and I can't even spell the rest, it takes too long and I need another cigarette, I can't hear my right ear is mad wack, so stfu and listen or get an ass kickin
    Quote Quote  
  6. I got that, only one soundtrack w/ ICP hosting. Just stick with it, it's funny as hell! Only way to get rid of that is by turning volume all the way down.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    lol, ya of course you got it your a hatchetman for christ sake. JUGGALO!
    Quote Quote