VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by kazen64
    thanks for the help. jimmalenko, but is there anything else maybe in the $300 or less price range.
    No, not that I've been to find.

AFAIK it's only Canon and Epson that have made CD/DVD printable printers, and it has just been the "printer-only" printers (starting at around $200). AFAIK epson don't have a multifunction printer that does it. That one above is the only multifunction I've seen that does it.

Probably wouldn't hurt to do a bit of research for yourself though. Phone your local computer shop and see what they say
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Is it possible to connect 2 Epson R200's to the same computer without a problem? I'm looking to buy another so I can double my printing output, but I was wondering if the software would bug out because both printers would be identical.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have both an Epson 900 and Epson 200. And have no issues with printing to either with any software. Sometimes I even use both at the same time for DVD printing projects.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    I know it's possible between two different models (I'm currently using an R200 and a CX5400 at the same time), but I'm looking to use 2 R200's at the same time so I can print CD's on both at the same time...
    Quote Quote