VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. done %90 of the new cell extraction code... UI is done for it...

have a look....

Quote Quote  
  2. that looks hot.

can i request a feature to automatically launch an application and pass the VIDEO_TS when complete. i would set mine to do popcorn.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    GB

Were you able to get the drive you wanted and, if so, how is it working out?

I hope that the response to support was more than a few.

Merry Christmas

twosocks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know the specific figures, but the response was more than enough for the drive he needed. Thanks to all who contributed!

BTW, notice the nice new font (Arial) in the LCD window of the screenshot above?
    I like systems, their application excepted. (George Sand, translated from French), "J'aime beaucoup les systèmes, le cas d'application excepté."
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hey wise... MACUSER25.. wants to have what i sugested.... as POPCORN is as scriptable as TOAST , My TOAST script could be modded to do what he wants... infact a little popup in prefs that lets them choose between toast or popcorn..

The support was phenominal..... I have ordered the 108 , im just waiting now..

Thanks to all who supported the application / or thought i was cool !!!
    Quote Quote  
  6. oh , notice the "Lb" in the window above , layer break at long last....
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Canada has its own ape planet? Whats going on up there in Upper America?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Yes, what is that ABOOT?
    Quote Quote  
  9. An easy way to detect the Layer Break! This is good.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by AntnyMD
    Canada has its own ape planet? Whats going on up there in Upper America?
    Canada *is* a planet of apes.
    Quote Quote  
  11. hello all.

right , just done updating original full disc copy .
    Added a tableview to it to show all vobs and if a vob is used in the TS or not , this means you can now disable the unrefereced vobs and the app will ignore them.... speeds up the rip process also adds another nail in ARccOS coffin.

next , i will finish the cell extraction .

next i will redo the movie only method using new code to ignore bad cells , create new IFO's and create new VIDEO_TS,ifo...

this way the movie only rip will be good to go right in dtox regoardless of ARccOS.

more soon.

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you Geezerbuttz - You absolutely ROCK!!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thats quite amazingly nice. Although, I wish it had been GOTHIKA_CANADA
    If it isn't broken, take it apart and find out why.
    blog: deadsierra
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This thing just keeps getting better and better!!! It's great!
    Powerbook 12" G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM, Superdrive
    iMac 15" G4 800MHz, 768MB RAM, Combo
    Quote Quote  
  15. If only commercial application devs had the same commitment as you 'AND the input of their users !)
    Congrats on the continued effort - it is appreciated ---- thanks to wiseweasel also his contribution.

Great job guys!
    Quote Quote  
  16. We're not worthy, we're not worthy, we suck, we suck!!!!!! Geezerbuttz and Wiseweasel, all of your work is highly appreciated. I'm sure I speak for most of the mac users, your app is the best around and you guys are constantly making it better and easier. I can't say thank you enough.
    Quote Quote  
  17. I know it only does the ripping. (Only... is not enough said for this good tool). But as it may clean the ifo if we leave something out. is it possible to change the default language track (for the main feature extraction)? If I rip english/french/german (80,81,82) it usually defaults to english, but I often want the default to be german but want to keep the other languages. Because it is very timeconsuming to demultiplex video and audio, resetup all things ind DVD Studio Pro and remux it again.

Cheers

Stargator
    Quote Quote  
  18. re-wrote ARccOS full disk method last night ( and full move original - again ) to correct sector address errors in the sector code...

now prescans 25% faster , and 100% more accurate.

GB
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Where can you download MTR 2.7?

Mark V
    Mark V

10.4.10 OS X 1.25GHz G4 768MB DDR SRAM Pioneer DVR-106D and external DVR-111D
    Quote Quote  
  20. you cant , not yet , WIP
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I know this doesnt belong here but what does this mean when i try to post a new topic "No post mode specified".

I have memberships to other forums but i am new here and this is the first time i got a message like this when i tried to post a new topic.

Mark V
    Mark V

Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Also MTR 2.6 doesnt work on my computer. The app opens and will show a dvd but it is like frozen because i cant run the program or make any choices on it.

I am running OS 10.2.8

MArk V
    Mark V

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by stargator
    ...is it possible to change the default language track (for the main feature extraction)?
    No, that's not possible, but you can change the default language in your DVD player's settings to the desired language, and that one will play by default, overriding the DVD's default language.
    Originally Posted by Mark V
    Also MTR 2.6 doesnt work on my computer. The app opens and will show a dvd but it is like frozen because i cant run the program or make any choices on it.
    Does that happen on all DVDs or just one? Have you tried trashing its preferences file? If you can't get MTR 2.6 to work with any DVDs at all, what computer and DVD drive are you using?
    I like systems, their application excepted. (George Sand, translated from French), "J'aime beaucoup les systèmes, le cas d'application excepté."
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by stargator
    is it possible to change the default language track (for the main feature extraction)?
    u can use 3 mac apps without any demux

1 - tfdvdedit, very expensive
    2 - mydvdedit
    3 - dvd2onex

i didn't try mydvdedit yet for these kinda changes but it should be pretty easy to make them. in dvd2one just double click on the language track you want to set as default. when you double click it you'll see a little arrow besides it.

hope this helps
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by WiseWeasel
    Does that happen on all DVDs or just one? Have you tried trashing its preferences file? If you can't get MTR 2.6 to work with any DVDs at all, what computer and DVD drive are you using?
    How do you trash the preference file?

I am on a IMac G4 with the superdrive DVD-RW DVR-106D Pioneer.

Mark V
    Mark V

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Now, now GB, we were all newbies once...

Mark,
    I suggest when you get the chance to go outside
    to your local library and get either "Mac OS X Demystified"
    or "Mac OSX Visual Quickstart Guide"
    and give it a through read.
    Both are free resources that will get you more familiar
    with your operating system.

that being said,
    perform a cmd-F at the desktop level,
    and the FIND window will come up.
    Set your selections to Find by Name
    and ( click the + sign) search for items
    whose visibility is both visible and invisible.

Now, search on Local Discs for a file named
    "com.apple.GeezerButtz.plist"
    and
    "com.Geezerbuttz.mtr.plist"
    When found throw these files in the trash.
    Then, re-launch MTR 2.6 and see what happens.

( FOR FYI: .plist file denotes a preference file)
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have the com.Geezerbuttz.mtr.plist

I dont have the com.apple.geezerbuttz.plist though.

MTR just restarts and asks me agree or dissagree and then reads the disc then i cant do anything with it, nor change any settings. Could my old copy of MTR 1.5 be interfering with it?

I am pretty famillar with the Mac, i have been using them since OS 7. I am not familliar with hacking my system or changing or deleteing system prefrences though.

The new MTR2.6 is the only program i have really had any problems with.

Mark V
    Mark V

Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just scanned my computer and have over 2600 .plist's. I looked through them all and only found com.Geezerbuttz.mtr.plist

I trashed everything in my computer, downloaded it again, installed it again with the same problems.

Mark V
    Mark V

Quote Quote