VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i have got 2 avi files that i converted to dvd using this guide

http://www.dvd-guides.com/content/view/73/59/

i have sucessfully converted the files to .vob (2 files in total) but when i come to make the video/audio ts folders using TMPGEnc DVD Author i am told the combined bitrate is too high, the bitrate has to be 9848kbps for the dvd to work correctly is there any way to change this without having to convert the files again?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

Usually you can just click ignore and it will continue with no problems.

Just complete the process and use a rewritable disc to test it. You should have no problem at all.

Kevin
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by yoda313
    Usually you can just click ignore and it will continue with no problems.

Just complete the process and use a rewritable disc to test it. You should have no problem at all.
    What he said.

Point in case though, don't max out the bitrate when converting next time
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Please note though that if you pushed the bitrate up too high then you may experience playback problems though depending on just HOW high the bitrate is it might ... stress might ... only be noticeable on some DVD players instead of all ... but if it is WAY too high then just about any DVD player will have issues with playback.

It's best not to push the video bitrate above 8000kbps and if you are using PCM audio keep the video bitrate at 7500kbps to be safe.

- John "FulciLives" Coleman
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote