VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi Everyone...
    Id'like to buy the DC 10 Plus card for making my captures and I'd like to know if it works well with the software WinVCR. I wanna capture directly to VCD format without converting the file later.
    I now it's not the best way for doing this, but I've tested it with my old ATI All In Wonder Pro (not 12 card and it was enought quality for me. I know WinVCR has many troubles of compatibility with cards (mine, for example. It's becuase the only driver tha doesn't crash my computer, the software doesn't accept).
    Is there anyone here who has DC10 Plus and uses WinVCR capturing directly to mpeg-1 with this software?
    Thanks for reading my topic...
    Depeche Mode:
    The More I Look,
    The More I See,
    The More I Feel!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi,

I given some comments about the card a few days ago...

https://www.videohelp.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=67185&forum=2

From what I know, you cannot capture directly to mpeg1 (if it's possible, I would really love to use it that way to create vcd!).

From the information gathered on many post, it seem that the PV-231 is a good choice for direct creation of a vcd. I'm a little bit worried about the apparent lack of availability of the card... Many search on the web return almost no results... How will it be supported?

danylab
    Quote Quote  
  3. The DC10+ can only capture to AVI, not to MPG. However, doing so, does result in better quality in the end than capturing to mpg.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Just wanted to say Depeche Mode are kings!

[Signing]
    Words like violence, brake the silence and come crashing in into my little world...
    [Crowd goes crazy]

Cheers mate!
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!