VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is there a way to create a BIN and CUE from an (S)VCD in the drive? I've tried the option under CD Tools to "create a bin," but I get a BIN and TOC.

Is there a way to extract a BIN and CUE?

-abs
    "The purpose of art is not the release of a momentary ejection of adrenaline but rather the gradual, lifelong construction of a state of wonder and serenity." --Glenn Gould
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes - use Isobuster.
    When the CD is loaded into Isobuster, right-click on the 'CD' directory and select 'Extract CD Image'.
    When that's finished, right-click on the 'CD' directory again and select 'Create Cue sheet file'.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks!

-abs
    "The purpose of art is not the release of a momentary ejection of adrenaline but rather the gradual, lifelong construction of a state of wonder and serenity." --Glenn Gould
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey, could I ask for some clarification on something? There are actually multiple options under Extract Image and Extract Cue Sheet. I am eternally confounded by the different ways data is stored.

It seems that the obvious choice for extracting the *.bin image would be the one in bold print: "RAW (*.bin, *.iso)." But what about the cue sheet? Would the bolded option also be correct? "Image contains M1 and/or M2 and/or audio (2352)?" That seems to make sense.

I assume these cuesheets can be used in Nero/VCDEasy?

Thanks!

-abs
    Quote Quote  
  5. Yes, the standard .cue should work in Nero.

You can use many other programs to create bin/cue sets also, like Alcohol 120%, CDRWin, CloneCD, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I don't if this question belongs with this topic but I'll post it here anyway.

If make a bin/cue file with VCDEasy, can I burn that bin/cue file using Nero on another computer? Will my chapter points and some other files I included in the VCD be burned successfully?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hi!
    You can burn the bin file with Nero on another computer. All the chapter points, interactive, files and so on will be included as they are in the created bin file.

// Znooky
    Quote Quote