VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have the TV Wonder Card....I'm not sure if I've installed something that's causing problems but when I load up ATI TV I get 'failure to initialize TV'. Now, I can cap with everything else, but it's only avi. I need the mpeg capturing in ATI TV. When I try to uninstall drivers and MMC it says there is a log file missing and cannot uninstall without it. Can anyone shed some light on this subject. Formatting and reinstalling is inconvenient at this time, so I'm hoping for an alternate solution.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Instead of trying to uninstall with a missing file, try installing over the previous installation. This should put back into place any missing DLL's, VxD's or log files that are missing>
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Often times if u go to add/remove programs and try to uninstall, many programs have a repair utility that automatically scans the folders and restores any files that are missing.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I've installed over the previous installation a couple times...and the file is still missing.....

uninst.isu is the file they say is missing..and this is when I try to uninstall the TV Wonder Drivers. I've reinstalled MMC 7.1 a few times and I'm still getting the same error. I have direct x 8.1 installed. I can capture fine with Adobe Premiere, and CapTV. ATI is being rude to me!! LOL

Quote Quote