VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Went to another Best Buy and got my free 50 pack.... Going to try another one..... since my friend tried to do it. but they said it had to be the same media on the coupon. It says "ANY" , but ah well...
    "What It Do"
    Huh ?????
    Quote Quote  
  2. I've got 400 of them. I had a gift card with $94 on it, so I got 400 of them for free and I have $8 left on the card. Life's good
    Quote Quote  
  3. guys ARE THESE DISCS PRINTABLE?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zgrm100
    guys ARE THESE DISCS PRINTABLE?
    Nope!
    Quote Quote  
  5. I don't thinik so, they have Fuji and various other writing on them.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If they were printable discs it would say so on the spindle!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by zgrm100
    guys ARE THESE DISCS PRINTABLE?
    For this price, does it matter if they were or not?
    Quote Quote  
  8. whoa ye!

Followed the advice in this thread and used the Circuit City b1g1 coupon at my local BB. Absolutely no problem using it or the number of sleeves.

Walked out with 300 DVD+Rs (Made in Japan) 8X for ~$63.00.

I remember paying this for one sleeve of 50 just a year ago! I'm set for awhile!
    -----------------------------------------------------

There is a reason why God gave us one mouth and two ears!!!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Yep, I've got 400 now, I'm set for awhile too. Whoever started this thread you rock, many thanks from this user.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by awlchu
    whoa ye!

Followed the advice in this thread and used the Circuit City b1g1 coupon at my local BB. Absolutely no problem using it or the number of sleeves.

I remember paying this for one sleeve of 50 just a year ago! I'm set for awhile!
    Ditto,except i got the -R's cause my NEC 3500 isn't liking the +R's as much.
    They were the TYG02's and burn very nicely @ 12x in my burner.
    Thanks again to the person who turned us on to the BOGO coupon from Circuit City !!!!

Tom
    Quote Quote  
  11. Had to go do it even though I didn't need them, 100 DVD's for $20. Great deal.

Had to dig to the back to get past the Taiwan ones to get:
    Fuji, made in Japan, 8X, TY code, DVD+R
    Quote Quote  
  12. There was 1 TY pack left at my Best Buy when I bought the last ones. I plan on checking to see if they got more in before the sale ends though.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The Taiwan -Rs (gray bottom on the spindle) are RITEKG03 1X/2X.
    Quote Quote  
  14. In an 8X Fuji pack?
    Quote Quote  
  15. I don't have Circuit City in my area, but I was happy to get 50 TY for $20.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by samijubal
    In an 8X Fuji pack?
    When I got there they had 2 packs of -R left, an 8X Japan and a no-speed Taiwan. For free, I took it. It was what I said, 1X RITEKG03s. Maybe old stock. The one I tried worked, slowly. To clarify, the package does not say 8X.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Few questions, fellas:

How many spindles can you get with 1 coupon?

Is there a limit?

Would I need several coupons?

Do they take photocopies?

Thx
    Quote Quote  
  18. Depends on the store in your area, and the cashier. I had to go back 4 times to get 400 of them, but the cashier the 3rd time said I could get more than 1 if I had more coupons, I didn't.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Will Best Buy take scanned copies of the CC ad??? I was just wondering because if so i can save a trip to cc. Or people could can't get to a CC could just use printed scans.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Call and ask them. Usually stores won't take copies, but policy can vary from store to store.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Thanks samijubal
    I will try to get some tonight and post the result
    Quote Quote  
  22. Well, I tried the CC coupon at my local BB and the cust. serv. said NOPE! No coupons, just price matches...Oh well, I still have 100 ricohjpns left.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Well, I can't find the damned coupon. LOL
    Quote Quote  
  24. You can get the coupon at CC if you have one where you are.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Out of stock at the local BB
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by bdgriff
    Well, I tried the CC coupon at my local BB and the cust. serv. said NOPE! No coupons, just price matches...Oh well, I still have 100 ricohjpns left.
    Don't put up with that BS answer. It is an advertised sale, just like the big display says above the BB Cust Service counter.

Why Blue BB shirts? Matches the tint of their faces due to a lack of oxygen.

Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If Best Buy will take the coupon, the deal just got slightly better for +R....

Best Buy has 100 packs of FujiFilm DVD+R for $34.99. If they honor the 2:1 CC coupon, that's 17.5 cents/disc!!!
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    whoa ye!

Hardest part was finding the b1g1 coupon ... my local CC had it grand opening this week and the store had no fliers... finally found a beat up one at the service counter. Went to BB and walked out with 300 dvd-r (made in Japan 8x) for $64.77 ... too bad I told my buddy I would sell him one pair for $21.

So temped to go get more at a set of CC / BB near work ..... must resist....

JSB
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by djcc
    If Best Buy will take the coupon, the deal just got slightly better for +R....

Best Buy has 100 packs of FujiFilm DVD+R for $34.99. If they honor the 2:1 CC coupon, that's 17.5 cents/disc!!!
    Is that a local BB sale or via a published ad? All the 100packs are Japan made.

Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search Comp PM

Is that a local BB sale or via a published ad? All the 100packs are Japan made.
    two day sale according to the sales guy I saw one hour ago...

JSB
    Quote Quote