VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. DO a search on member: Leebo. I think he spoke of this kind of problem and that roxio may be releasing a patch for this.

On the other hand that I had this problem with WinonCD and my method was to make sure that I saved the project before adding the mpgs that I was unsure about. This saved a great deal of time.
    Quote Quote  
  2. First make your buttons. Add your movie (a big one), than add chapter points under Video. ( the blue arrow). Select the video frame and go to the button (under the first play element), with right mouse click you get a list. Just select" Copy contents from selected element" . If you choose "Make this element referece to selected element" than you get a link to the entire movie.
    Quote Quote  
  3. After reading your post, I can be wrong. I did only played with a 340Mb mpeg, didn't try it with a 600Mb file. I made 3 buttons. The first one is the entire movie, the second starts from the 1/3 and the 3. starts from 2/3 part. As I can see on the CD-R, I used only 1/2 of the CD.

Quote Quote  
  4. Leebo -s post is abouth DVD. I didn't try it. I made only XVCD and XSVCD with my original DVD mpeg2 files. VP5 dosn't support A03 as a DVD-burner.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Right I'm starting to panic now. my mpegs don't get accepted into Impressions. I import the asset as a test clip but when I goto build the image it comes up with Mux: Invalid video error.

I noted Jesto.. that you use a bitrate tool or some util from dazzle which allows you to verify your mpgs.
    Do you have a location for this tool.?

Apart from that if anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it
    Quote Quote  
  6. http://www.tecoltd.com/bitratev.htm the software is free as it is but if you gonna use it to correct your mpeg it cost you ca. $20.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Monkee ---- I had the same problem with mpeg2 from DV500. Test your mpeg with BitrateView and look after broken GOPs or User data spike at the and of the video.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!