VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have a 7 gig dvb file that is 544 x480 and I patched it to 720x480 loaded into tmpgenc dvd author,patched back to 544 x 480 so my thumbnails wouldn't be goofed up then authored and left the menu at 720 x480. So I pop this dvd-rw into my apex and I see the menu and all is good. Then I hit play and I see the green bar at the side but if I hit forward or skip or anything it goes back to fullscreen in half a second so that is good. My problem is after I can't rewind or fast forward or skip chapters,stop,pause, or even power off the dvd with the remote I gotta walk over and shut it down to stop the dvd. Is there any soultion to this? The quality looks damn nice and all and I would like to get this fixed. Is this a GOP problem or something since dvb has no standard GOP's ? thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. get a long stick with a rubber glove on the end?
    Corned beef is now made to a higher standard than at any time in history.
    The electronic components of the power part adopted a lot of Rubycons.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Because you "trick" your Apex, it doesn't mean that your DVB source became DVD for real...
    No, it has nothing to do with the GOP. It has to do with the fact that you used a non valid DVD framesize for your DVD.
    In other words, your xDVD don't play flawsly.
    For 100% cure, you need to re - encode to a valid DVD Framesize.
    La Linea by Osvaldo Cavandoli
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm still having a problem. I want to re-encode to dvd compliant mpeg2 with cce but after using fitcd and dvd2avi and even vfapi it still doesn't recognize my dvb file correctly. The only thing CCE says is that the file has 240 frames and is 10 seconds long , so I can't even begin to convert it. How do I frameserver my dvb to cce ? thanks
    Quote Quote