VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey guys I'm having a problem that I'm not sure how to go about fixing.
    I converted a movie
    (VIDEO - 624x336, 23.98, 883 kbps, 0.18 b/px, Xvid MPEG-4, AUDIO - 2 channels, 48000 Hz, 150 kbps, MPEG-1 Layer 3)

into DVD format using WinAVI video converter (enabled directAC3, auto source frame rate, NTSC, 720x480, auto target scale)

then burnt the VIDEO_TS file onto a DVD-R using InstantCopy(I use this program with DVD decrypter to make disc to disc copies and everything is perfect)

Now, when I play the finished DVD-R it plays perfect for about 10 seconds, then the audio starts to skip which also causes the video to skip. If I fast forward or rewind the video for any length of time it goes back to playing perfect for another 10 seconds then messes up again.
    This has happened for both 2 hour movies I've tried. I did get one to work tho, which was just a short 20 min movie on Mario Lemieux. I did everything the same for the other 2 movies but they both had the problem mentioned above. I have a Toshiba SD2710 DVd player which supports DVD-R playback.

If anyone has any ideas or knowledge on this problem can you PLEASE help me out. I'm dying here cause I don't know how to fix it. If you need anymore information on the movie file or the programs I'm using just let me know. Help would be much appreciated as there is someone else on this board having the same problem as well.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Wow, noone on this whole board can help me out?? I seems like there's soem guys on here that know a lot about this stuff and enjoy giving a helping hand. So none of you know whats goin on or how to fix it? Thats crappy for me.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you could recomend any other sites I could visit that may be able to help me out with this problem I'm having. Would greatly apprecaite any help you could lend. Thanks
    Quote Quote