VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Is it possible to convert a DTS DVD (without any other sound) to become a DVD that will play (with sound!) on a non DTS player / hifi?

errr without by a DTS system / player!

Search Comp PM
    Hello,

Try besweet. Though you might need some kind of dts plug in. I don't convert it much. Besweet would be the place to start. Good luck.

Kevin
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?

Search Comp PM
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)

4. Thanks - I'll give it a go tonite

5. Sorry I must be thick.

I can see that this will convert the sound from DTS but how do I put those audio files back into the VOBs to make a DVD up again?

6. Hi,

Im having the same problem. My DVD movie has only DTS sound
    and I want to conver it to AC3.

After converting to AC3, how do i put back the audio
    into the VOB files?

Thanks

7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    All dvds are authored with ac3 2.0 as well as dts etc anyway so if the dvd only has dts it will also have a dolby soundtrack,like for example Jurrasic Park DTS version and it also has a dolby 2.0 soundtrack.

8. This is a DVD version with only DTS audio. No other audio. It a DVD-R movie iso release by some group and they only included the DTS track
    but my dvd player dont have DTS hardware decoder.

Search Comp PM
    you will need to:

1. buy the movie
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)

10. Originally Posted by BJ_M
    you will need to:

1. buy the movie
    Exactly. Buy the friggen movie instead of being cheap and spending 2 weeks re-authoring the thing.

11. I guess its too difficult to do then?