VideoHelp Forum

Poll: I Prefer The Forum With...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by tgpo
    Originally Posted by gbdcfb1
    Who the **** cares how many squares of TGPO I use to wipe my ass
    Most people use 7

I prefer 12-15. I don't like a poke-through myself...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No post whores. Include in that group the report post whores that don't even read the messages they're reporting to see if they're correct or not in their guesses before reporting..

Instead:

DANCING NAKED WOMEN. Forget the many wannabe whores and bring on the real ones!

Alan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Search engine doesn't work right, huh?
    Hello.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    same old, same old a few times in this thread . Some people just take the slighest jab in the ribs to explode in to a full frontal flaming and it's pathetic. Why is everyone so touchy just recently? Some of the crap I see on the forums is childish and stupid and look how this thread evolved

So what if someone hates it and says it but does it justify the shite they are given for questioning it? I especially wouldn't expect to be told to **** Off if I voiced an opinion about the witty polling option that you either love or hate

I presume neither would anyone if it was in reverse and we would all react in a different way also. As for the opinion thing I see elsewhere on the boards, I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion but it takes a big man to accept anothers opinion but some just can't seem to handle it and cannot debate sensibly without resorting to personal insults. I guess I've just chilled in recent times as it would take a lot for me to react in the same manner as some of the posts I've seen on the forum recently

I don't think you will take this the wrong way Will and tell me to **** Off . I know you are on my side being just as pissed with some of the attitudes on this forum as I am and it's about time they were kicked into shape

anyway, just get hide OT from everywhere on the forum icluding post count shown apart from the main boards listing. Most know where it is and most will know how to find it and decide whether they want to hang out
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I favor show post count minus o.t. posts.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  6. indo said:
    I prefer 12-15. I don't like a poke-through myself...
    The dreaded poke-through, that foul perversion of digital hygiene, must be avoided at all cost! (Especially when we're only talkin' a coupla' sheets of TP...)
    If God had intended us not to masturbate he would've made our arms shorter.
    George Carlin
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by johns0
    I favor show post count minus o.t. posts.
    They'd just post whore all the other forums by simply hijacking a thread, like they do now.
    Hello.
    Quote Quote  
  8. They would probably recieve a formal warning for that, and a banning for repeated offences.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by MackemX
    I don't think you will take this the wrong way Will and tell me to **** Off . I know you are on my side being just as pissed with some of the attitudes on this forum as I am and it's about time they were kicked into shape

Point taken, and accepted.
    That wasn't like me, just the end of a bad day and pissed at someo fthe goings on you know?
    I happen to think you're a great guy, keep it up.
    W.
    tgpo, my real dad, told me to make a maximum of 5,806 posts on vcdhelp.com in one lifetime. So I have.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    ditto mate 8)

I know it wasn't your true character but others who don't know you as well probably wouldn't realise
    Quote Quote  
  11. I never realized there were so many people out there who dislike the TGPO option. The forum wouldn't be the same without it, and THAT would be "******* annoying".
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cobra
    There are two or three, that's all.
    I didn't clear my cache so voted for the "no tgpo" option 39 times so yes, there are three others
    That'd make the current 42 votes
    Will
    tgpo, my real dad, told me to make a maximum of 5,806 posts on vcdhelp.com in one lifetime. So I have.
    Quote Quote