VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Every DVD i have doesnt have an audio commentary in the background but i just bought Planet of the Apes and i can't figure out how to make a back-up of it and leave out the commentary by the director. HOW CAN I DO THIS????? PLEASE REPLY. LATERS.

MURPH
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Rip the dvd as usual. Select your favorite audio track in dvd2avi and frameserve to your favorite encoder.
    If you use smartripper, you can select the tracks at the stream processing tab.
    Keep in mind, .vob files, that were ripped in movie mode still contain all audio tracks. A software dvd player select one of these by random.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Or u can use graphedit or Vob2Audio to rip the audio you just need Smartripper to make you a lst file[to make it just go to option and select make a list-file] and your done

If you use DVD2AVI you might get sync problems becuase DVD2AVI has problems and you have 50-50 percent to get out of sync problem
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No one mentioned Flask Mpeg version 1.1

It even tells you what the streams are.

Japanese AC3
    English AC3

I ripped my sailor moon dvd's so i can save battry power by reading them off my hdd instead of reading a DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Flask to Mpeg sucks..

Go to doom9's page at..oops almost posted the link. Can't do that any more..
    and d/l DVD2SVCD and get the best possible rip on earth.
    Quote Quote  
  6. dvd2avi->audio->track .... default is track 1..but sometimes that's where the director's commentary is, so select another track and try again...
    Quote Quote