VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    My thanks to all posters in this forum for their help with my various problems in making back ups. I have discovered that the problem wern't with the media I had purchased, but with CloneDvd. For some reason the version I orginally had wasn't actually writing to my blank media, and, the latest version of that program, in one test, produced a full video back up, but no sound files after the disc intro/menu.
    It was suggested I use DVDShrink instead, and, instead of seeing if my version of Nerovision had dvd authoring tools, use DVDDecyrpter instead.
    I've now made back ups of four different discs, and, the only problem I've encountered is DVDDecyrpter couldn't verify one back up, but I checked it out on my console, and seemed to be fine.
    My only complaint is that the file DVDShrink creates for DVDDecyrpter to write from isn't deleted after use. A very minor complaint.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    One of the few rare ones that actually thank people for their help....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    We are here to help those who can also help themselves by doing alittle reading prior to posting questions.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Those who at least try to remember to express their graitude for help given, usually can expect to recieve more if needed.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!