VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. How long will I have the warning sign for?
    I think I'm a good boy!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I think it's 30 days... Ask Jeex...
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Warning removed.

ANd please post feeeeedback in this forum.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks Baldrick!
    What do you mean by "ANd please post feeeeedback in this forum."?
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    you posted in newbie/general. i moved to this(FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDBACK) forum.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Oops, now I see, sorry!!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Baldrick
    you posted in newbie/general. i moved to this(FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDBACK) forum.
    Isn't that a cardable offence
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    bugster-Isn't that a cardable offence
    Is that a soccer term? When they hand out penalties? Not sure, being American I'm not into soccer. No offense to the rest of the world and the Americans who do watch/play it. Just curious.
    Kevin

P.S. I was just about to spell offense with a c instead of an s, I'm definetly getting international exposure here
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by yoda313
    Hello,
    bugster-Isn't that a cardable offence
    Is that a soccer term? When they hand out penalties? Not sure, being American I'm not into soccer. No offense to the rest of the world and the Americans who do watch/play it. Just curious.
    Kevin

P.S. I was just about to spell offense with a c instead of an s, I'm definetly getting international exposure here
    It refers to the issueing of a yellow or red card. You are right in that they are used in soccer, also in Rugby Union, maybe other sports. In this case I was referring to the formal warning yellow 'card' issued by mods for breaches of the AUP.

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    Thanks Bugster! You always learn something new here
    Kevin

P.S. Speaking of the different uses of c and s between European English and American English, do you spell offensive with a c or an s over there?

---Sorry to hijack the thread, just trying to learn something new-----
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    We should have another "card" or whatever. A scarlet letter for the obvious trollers. Big red "T" or something
    "There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon." -- Raoul Duke
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe even a function that will auto-update or change a user's avatar when they are on a post whoring bender. Like if you post X number of times in X number of minutes your avatar automaticly changes.

Or not.
    "There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon." -- Raoul Duke
    Quote Quote  
  13. and we all know who'd be the first to get such a card, don't we sacajaweeda ? :P
    Quote Quote