VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. And not as a good movie as I expected, too. But that's not the point. The whole menus were corrupt when I played this disc on my Pio stand alone. No sound was heard except some crackings here and there and I could see no animation, only frame-by-frame skipping. The options were accesible though. When I played the same disc on a mate's PC everything was OK, full sound and animated menus worked fine. Anybody had same problems with this disc? It had the R2-European rental one, with multiple subtitles/soundtracks. The rest of the disc played fine and I never had such problems with other discs. So I guess it was just bad programming/authoring and not my player at fault. Right?

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Didn't had any problems with R2 PAL. Since the disk played fine on a mates PC, it seems to be authored/ encoded properly.
    Quote Quote