VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Well I am looking to buy this printer for my DVDs

Ive seen some people buy it at an awesome price. It goes for $100 now though. Any1 know of any deals on it so that I can save some $$? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. damn this sux. There are no deals going on for this printer now? I would hate to buy for full price!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Don't know where you're from, but if you're near a Fry's, they sell them every other week for about $89.

I got mine at that price,but for some reason, it rang up at $91 (including tax)
    Quote Quote  
  4. nope no frys. any1 else?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Try "Shopping.com"
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Not even available where I am. Staples Canada doesn't even list them as being available even though they are a stock item at Staples USA...
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i would wait and see for a while. I believe this model is going to be discontinued. I am sure epson will replace it with another model.
    Quote Quote  
  8. really? Any idea when epson might be replacing this? Like approx. because I just ordered my printable DVDs but I guess they can wait a little. Any other suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by oldfart13
    Not even available where I am. Staples Canada doesn't even list them as being available even though they are a stock item at Staples USA...
    I'll send you one if you send me some butter-tarts. I love me some butter-tarts

I believe that they are replacing the R200 due to a slight tray issue. It doesn't pull in the tray after a few prints, so you have to nudge it a bit to get it to feed.
    Quote Quote  
  10. hmmm interesting. Any1 know when this new printer will come out? Aolso if I buy the R200 now, and then it gets discontinued and the new printer comes out. Will I be able to get that new printer from epson under warranty if my cd-tray keeps breaking?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Strange OLDFART, i bought mine at Staples.....
    Quote Quote  
  12. Speaking of deals on the R200, I got my $50 rebate check today from Office Depot for the one I bought about 8 weeks ago....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Comp USA currently has a $10 MI rebate on them...as well as free photo paper, and like a $9 gift card or something..not 100% on the card thing, just what my wife told me when she picked it up tonight.
    Quote Quote  
  14. The price of the printer is not that important. It's the inks that you have to worry about.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just bought a brand new one on eBay for $66 . . .
    Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't after you . . .
    JeeDub
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by zanos
    The price of the printer is not that important. It's the inks that you have to worry about.
    Generic cartridges are around $5.50 plus $5 shipping. Not too bad.

http://www.inkgrabber.com/printers.mhtml?search_for=Stylus%20Photo%20R200
    Still a few bugs in the system...
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Futureshop Canada sells them for $150CAD. This is why Staples doesn't carry them...so they don't have to compete.
    Quote Quote