VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. You are bad...really bad
    No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by northcat_8
    Originally Posted by babyboo
    I have a splitting headache
    Husband was wanting sex huh?

I'm sorry, that wasn't nice...I'll punish myself....
    Torrets OT Poster
    Quote Quote  
  3. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Northcat has turned being perpetually in heat into an art form here in OT My man!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I really hate this time of the day. Time to stop posting and get ready for work. I don't mind work, I can post there easier than at home. At work, I only have a supervisor to answer to! :P

It''s the time to get ready - shower, shave, etc. That just takes far too much time out of posting!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I posted this once before but at least once a week my wife says to me: "God Dammit mother ****** why don't you get a girlfriend so I can get some sleep "

and she will also say "I thought the male sex drive was suppose to peak from age 18-25 and then taper off" to which I always reply "Oh my fault...I thought I was suppose to get it up that high and maintain it...speaking of which, what are you doing right now?"

matter of fact...she gets off for lunch at noon...wonder if she would like to actually get off for lunch....BRB have to make a call
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You are bad...really bad
    Come on now...that was too easy....I had to say it...it was an extremely stereotypical comment.....I couldn't help myself....

Besides I did leave the "I want to sit somewhere else" comment alone in the one thread about the kickoff party....I should have built up some credit in my account over that one
    Quote Quote  
  7. New Laser Fax machine...

Ooohhh Aaahhh!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by indolikaa
    New Laser Fax machine...

Ooohhh Aaahhh!
    I don't think that port is supposed to be used in that manner Indo
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tekkieman
    I really hate this time of the day. Time to stop posting and get ready for work. I don't mind work, I can post there easier than at home. At work, I only have a supervisor to answer to! :P

It''s the time to get ready - shower, shave, etc. That just takes far too much time out of posting!
    Oh yea...man that sucks, I know exactly what you mean. I have to be at work August 24th man am I dreading it.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Gonna kill wife.... wants to paint the living room AGAIN.... doesn't like the color she decided on last week.... Arghhh
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by northcat_8
    Besides I did leave the "I want to sit somewhere else" comment alone in the one thread about the kickoff party....I should have built up some credit in my account over that one
    That is true...I'll give you that one.
    You guys are too much though...I find it very hard (oops): edit: "difficult" to post as I have to choose my words...very...carefully
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DVD_Ripper
    Gonna kill wife.... wants to paint the living room AGAIN.... doesn't like the color she decided on last week.... Arghhh
    I could tell you how to prevent this type of thing from happening with the wife but I'll just keep my mouth shut since I am such a BAAAAAD Influence.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by northcat_8
    You guys are too much though...I find it very hard (oops): edit: "difficult" to post as I have to choose my words...very...carefully
    Look on the bright side - you're honing your verbal skills
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It all in fun, no one gets to serious around the OT forum and if they do Indo usually sets them straight pretty fast.

Just don't believe everything you read on here, I figure you are up to speed on that.

No worries, nothing personal ever meant, at least from me anyway...and if it is meant personal...don't worry, you'll know, it's unmistakable
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by northcat_8
    Gonna kill wife.... wants to paint the living room AGAIN.... doesn't like the color she decided on last week.... Arghhh
    I could tell you how to prevent this type of thing from happening with the wife but I'll just keep my mouth shut since I am such a BAAAAAD Influence.
    Dude.... gotta help me out here... I don't want to kill her (can't raise three kids myself and I would be incarcerated if I did -- that is if I got caught... but that's another thread)
    Quote Quote  
  16. Verbal skills???I am the most God awful speller on the planet. I usually type my posts first in Word so I can perform a spell check.

Now, if I was in just about anyone else's company, I could say that some people would classify that as being anal...but I KNOW better!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Capmaster

Hehehe...hey beavis....he said "Honing".....hehehe

for some of our non-mechanical slower viewers "honing" is something that you do to a cylinder of an engine block to put the cross hatches in the walls of the cylinder. It's actually called honing the cylinder.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by northcat_8

It all in fun, no one gets to serious around the OT forum and if they do Indo usually sets them straight pretty fast.

Just don't believe everything you read on here, I figure you are up to speed on that.
    Oh I realize that...believe me...otherwise I wouldn't be in here. It's all said "tounge-in-cheek" Go ahead...run with THAT one
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by babyboo

Oh I realize that...believe me...otherwise I wouldn't be in here. It's all said "tounge-in-cheek" Go ahead...run with THAT one
    Huh-huh, huh-huh, she said 'tongue'
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    An engine could be Injected, as in fuel injection (such as Nitro or Nitrous Oxcide). Or it could be Blown ( as with a Blower or Turbocharger)

That said........ Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Capmaster

Hehehe...hey beavis....he said "Honing".....hehehe

for some of our non-mechanical slower viewers "honing" is something that you do to a cylinder of an engine block to put the cross hatches in the walls of the cylinder. It's actually called honing the cylinder.
    It is also the process of sharpening a cutting tool like a knife or chisel.
    Hope is the trap the world sets for you every night when you go to sleep and the only reason you have to get up in the morning is the hope that this day, things will get better... But they never do, do they?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by racer-x
    An engine could be Injected, as in fuel injection (such as Nitro or Nitrous Oxcide). Or it could be Blown ( as with a Blower or Turbocharger)

That said........ Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown.

Knew that one was coming (oh no! what did I just say!)

I see the formation of a spiral......
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    OK....well back from lunch and it was a very nice lunch

DVD_Ripper - your problem with your wife is that she has too much free time on her hands that she notices the smaller things "like paint in living room". I've lived in teh same house for 16 years and I can't tell you what color any room is without being in it. There's a beige in there, a blue...and um....probably some white somewhere.....

I'll have to get back to you the distraction techniques...I have to go this ******* meeting today and listen to some jackass talk about shit no one but him thinks will work.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVD_Ripper - your problem with your wife is that she has too much free time on her hands that she notices the smaller things "like paint in living room".
    The distraction technique is relatively simple, but then you'll have one more kid, and she'll realize you need to paint the ceiling too!
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by tekkieman
    DVD_Ripper - your problem with your wife is that she has too much free time on her hands that she notices the smaller things "like paint in living room".
    The distraction technique is relatively simple, but then you'll have one more kid, and she'll realize you need to paint the ceiling too!
    Sounds like I'm screwed... .well at least maybe I can get a new tablesaw or radial arm saw out of this debacle.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tekkieman
    Sounds like I'm screwed... .well at least maybe I can get a new tablesaw or radial arm saw out of this debacle.
    Always try to leverage a new power tool out of a home improvement project, I say
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    God, I'm bored!

A product manager has a list of enhancements he wants to an app I wrote, but he's on vacation until next week, and hasn't given me the list. I'm working on sample code for an SDK, but the CTO is on vacation and hasn't added the new function calls to the current codebase.

I need to do an estimate for a different client, but I feel it's morally wrong to charge this client the time for working on an estimate for a different client (No, I don't feel it's wrong to charge this client for sitting here posting They want me here all day).

It seems to be lunch time for a lot of the regular OT members, so they're not posting, and I guess our european and aussie members are starting to enjoy the weekend.

Bored, bored, bored.....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I just woke up, and now I have to find someway to keep myself occupied because I don't work until 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    lunch time. yay no work for a bit
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    How do you find all unanswered posts? I thought I might post responses to all of them (for better or worse), just to have something to do......
    Quote Quote