VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've spent about two weeks trying to make progress on this problem and I could really use some help if anyone has any to offer.

I have a cd that was made with Flipalbum 5.5 that has about 100 jpegs on it that I want to extract. The problem is that the jpegs are encrypted and the only way to view them is by running the .exe thats on the disc. I've done a lot of searching to try to figure out what kind of encryption flipalbum uses and i've had no luck.

I installed the same version of flipalbum on my machine and tried to import the cd project however when i did i got an error telling me that the project was corrupt. The project on the disc was created by someone else so I'm thinking is checking for a license key possibly but I'm not sure.

If anyone has any info on this i would greatly appreciate any help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I know this isn't what your after and won't give you the entire image if they are larger than they are viewed but you can do a screen capture with most higher end image software.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I've thought of that and I might have to resort to it if I can't come up with any other options. I don't know the dimensions of the pictures so I could easily be losing quality or some of the picture if I do a screen capture. This software is only about $100 so I don't think this encryption as complicated as something that does 128M bit encryption but I don't know for sure. I'm gonna keep trying to make progress. Anymore ideas or solutions would be great. a pm is fine too.
    Quote Quote