VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM

I would be shocked if this media wasn't complete crap. But stranger things have happened, I guess

I'm also 99.9% certain that this is NOT "Grade A". I would not bother with it, but that's up to you
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I wouldn't buy it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i highly doubt it's Grade A.
    personally, i would stay away.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I bet it's the same junk that Meritline's selling for 32 cents- the AZO discs.

If you are determined to get dirt cheap media they (Meritline) are selling a sample pack for aprx $3.75 including shipping. It includes a dual DVD case and two AZO discs.

But after all the horror stories I've heard about Meritline I would be afraid of them pulling the old bait & switch trick.

Even top of the line media (like TY) is so cheap now there really is no reason to mess around with this kind of stuff.

Good luck
    Quote Quote  
  5. I got mailfrom them today, july 4th sale .28 disk.

But you know, cheap is as cheap does.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I am not surprised; the junk has to drop in price when there is certified Prodisc selling at 35 cents. They are getting smart though; look at the Kprobe results right on line! But where did they get that weird CDSpeed result?
    It looks like an upside down reading of the second half of a dual layer burn?!?
    Still a few bugs in the system...
    Quote Quote